♥︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒: 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬.

𝐏𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚. :')

. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, there will be the couple giving present like flowers and chocolate to their lovers. Listening the bird singing beautiful with melody as the flowers are blooming wonderfully. Which kinda break your heart.

Not totally broken or upset, because you are single and having difficult to ask those handsome men out. It was a huge problem for you. Whenever you watched lovers holding hands, having a cutest date. Your mind was curious.

Bendy was next to you, seeing you staring at the window for two hours around 8am. He doesn't get it why are you staring at the window, looking a tiny disappointed. He looked at your calendar, realizing why you are looked unhappy for yourself.

He had a crazy idea which he snapped his finger and a light bulb above his head. He grabbed the light bulb above him and head out of your room, leaving you curious how did he even get the light bulb out of nowhere.

The ink demon jumped from the stair which was the dangerous thing he ever made (Don't do this at home) and transformed himself as a teenager human. He landed safely on the ground without any broken bones. He looked so proud for what he did, that was until he heard a fake couch next to him.

Inky was standing next to him since the kitchen was near the stair. His shoulder was leaning against the door frame. Looking at the human Bendy, he knew something isn't right. "Bendy what trouble are you making this time, hm? You know we had promised her NOT to make any damage or she'll put us in the garage like two weeks ago."

Ah yes, on that week was a disaster when they had an argument without any reason which push her limits off and her expression wasn't mad, but it was definitely terrified for the six of them. And the ink demons had to sleep in the garage for the rest of their days.

Bendy felt the awkwardness coming through his body as he remembered that incident. He shook his head to forget it, starting to explained to Inky. "But Inky, tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I need to shower her with my love! I want to tell her that I love her!"

The ink demon listened to the little demon, starting to feel something new to him and he knew he doesn't like it. He could feel Jealous raising to his ink heart. He doesn't like when you were playing with those five little ink demons as he just watched them behind the background as if he's just an extra for the story.

For a little moment, Benny was in Ink form and he heard their conversation which also felt jealous but his jealousy level was higher than Inky. "Oh really Bendy? You think you can win her heart easily?"

Bendy smirked at him. "Wanna bet?"

WHAT ARE THEY FIGHTING NOW THIS TIME? Sinny looked at the, feeling the cringe and a little fear if you find out the two were fighting again and might put them in the garage.