Let Me Take Care of You. Part 3/3

Arina's right leg was resting comfortably on Kakashi's shoulder, and he was leisurely stroking it with his hands, as if it was some kind of harp, pressing his cheek to the ankle and occasionally scooping up and pouring warm water from the furako over it. His entire appearance expressed complete relaxation and bliss.

He was at home, in furako, she was with him and she... although it was best not to think about that now.

Arina kept glancing at Kakashi from under her eyelashes and smiling contentedly to herself: finally he'd calmed down.

Although he was, in fact, not that far from the truth, worrying about her not getting her share of his love – she really did miss him like crazy and in addition to that got rather fired up herself while they were in the shower. She did not dare even hint at her desires, otherwise – she could well expect that from him – she would end up having to scrub him off the floor for real.

However, she knew also that he would not keep her waiting for too long – she had explored his tastes quite well by then, and at another time she would not even think of stopping his hand that was already reaching for her sweet spot... It was just that at that moment she did not want to shift the attention to herself – and knowing him (and herself, let's be honest), that was very likely to have happened, – therefore she refused him in perhaps his most enjoyed activity, against her own interests.

Anyhow, she would be getting her way, and to the extent that Shizune would again be making fun (which was, in fact, not very inspiring) of her somewhat restrained walk and overly modest clothes.

This was one of their few points of disagreement: Kakashi enjoyed leaving his 'love noms', as he called them, on her skin, often – and quite possibly, deliberately, – not bothering too much about their location, while she had nothing to repay with – hickeys on the narrow uncovered part of his forearms would hardly look just as spectacular, or would even completely blend with other abrasions which Kakashi regularly had.

No doubt, considering how long he had been away – she was in for a renewal of the 'nom' collection... Thinking of this, Arina felt her cheeks beginning to flare up against her will and shot a glance at Kakashi. Lucky for her, the latter had just closed his eyes.

Arina thought again how wonderful it was to have him back home. And that he was alright. Although his wounds had yet to be taken care of. And she was still uncertain that he should have been in the furako at all now. The water, while they were having fun in the shower, had cooled down a little – Arina deliberately had not turned on the temperature controller, which kept the water temperature at the right, from Kakashi's point of view, level, – but still was way too hot.

"Mhm?" as if overhearing her thoughts, Kakashi opened his eyes and noticed her slightly concerned gaze.

"No, nothing." The girl shook her head. "It's just that... your wounds... we need to take care of them."

"I will," Kakashi agreed compliantly.

Feeling annoyed – apparently, her help was not needed again, – Arina jerked her leg, but Kakashi's fingers instantly tightened around her ankle and she slid forward with her pelvis, losing back support and almost submerging into the water completely.

Kakashi let go of her leg nimbly, caught Arina under her back and pulled her onto himself.

"What's that with the kicking?" he inquired.

"I see someone's regained his strength," Arina muttered, fidgeting a little. "You're not going to do it right here, are you?"

"What do you think I am, a complete idiot?" Kakashi chucked, yet looked at her with a sudden sparkle in his eyes.