Aria's dominant fan part 2

You wake up due to the sunlight shining in your eyes and see a beautiful naked woman laying next to you asleep, after taking a closer look you notice it's aria and the memories of last nights events come flooding back to you.

You smile and lean over to plant a kiss on arias cheek that wakes her up, she opens her eyes to see your face smiling at her and she returns an even bigger smile back.

"Good morning babe" she says in a groggy tone, "good morning beautiful" you reply making her giggle, she turn her back to you and scoots over to you pushing her ass up against your morning wood.

"Well somebody's happy" she teases talking about your boner, "well that somebody can't help but be happy when a beautiful woman like you is butt naked" she laughs at your response and turns back over to face you, "well maybe I can help you with th...

"Well somebody's happy" she teases talking about your boner, "well that somebody can't help but be happy when a beautiful woman like you is butt naked" she laughs at your response and turns back over to face you, "well maybe I can help you with that?" She suggests while stroking your cock and leaning in for a kiss, you pull away and get up "nahh I'm good but I do need a shower" you get up and walk away, "HEY THATS NOT FAIR!!!" She shouts in a pouty tone "if you want your prize you'll have to earn it" you responded walking away with your cock swinging around making her sexually frustrated and horny.

You walk in and turn on the shower and wash your hair, as your about to start with the rest of your body aria walks in still naked, "couldn't wait to shower with me?" "No I'm here to earn my reward" she said while grabbing the hotel body wash bottle, she started washing you off with her hands using the body wash, feeling you up all over starting with your back, "mmm you got some sexy back muscles" she complemented your well kept body.

You walk in and turn on the shower and wash your hair, as your about to start with the rest of your body aria walks in still naked, "couldn't wait to shower with me?" "No I'm here to earn my reward" she said while grabbing the hotel  body wash bot...

She started poring some on her big tits then using them to wash you chest, she pulled you in scrubbing you pecks from side to side, you just stood there with a smile watching her fat tits clean you and bouncing around while getting squished, aria was moaning felling your muscles touch her body, the sight of it all got you really hard again and you started poking aria's lower half.

"Can't forget about this part" she gets down on her knees and places your cock in between her soft big and warm tits, she presses them together and starts bouncing up and down trying her best to pleasure you, "let me help you with that" you grabbed her breasts, compressed them together on your cock and started thrusting, aria laid her arms to the side while you tittyfucked her, moaning as her whole body shakes at the force you were applying on her tits, "OHH OHH MY GOD BABY YOUR SO STRONG, PLEASE FUCK ME, I WANT YOUR COCK SO BAD!!!" She moaned so loud making your urges get the best of you.