❝ WREAK HAVOC ❞

WREAK HAVOC

───── ☾☾☾ ─────

───── ☾☾☾ ─────

▌❝ WREAK HAVOC SUMMARY

          ATLAS MASRANI WAS born into the world not really remembering who her mother was. All she knew about that woman was that she had been a scientist and had worked with animals. She knew nothing about her father on the other hand. Atlas lost her mother at a young age, and because she didn't have any other family and her father didn't know about her. She went into the foster system.

          BUT ATLAS HADN'T been in there for long, she was adopted by Simon Masrani. Having Simon Masrani as her adoptive father had it's perks. Because he had money, he was able to put her thought acting school, and the best at that. While making her way up the chain she went to school for paleontology. She had made enough money on her own to put herself through the schooling.

          EVENTUALLY THE FAME became too much for her and she left it all behind and went to work at her father's park. Simon was proud of the woman she had become and knew that her mother would be proud of her. Simon made it clear to everyone just how proud of her he was, he was always caught bragging about her, even if Atlas didn't want him to. Atlas had spent a year in the park working closely with the herbivore dinosaurs.

          IN THAT TIME she only ever talked to her father and her best friend Claire Dearing who was a manager, and the highest one at that. Atlas never thought that the events that had happened in the original Jurassic Park would happen there, but they were on the same island so it was only a matter of time. With her father talking about the new opening of a new dinosaur what more could go wrong?

 With her father talking about the new opening of a new dinosaur what more could go wrong?

───── ☾☾☾ ─────

▌❝ WREAK HAVOC INFORMATION
          a jurassic world fan fiction
          connects to danger zone & untitled third book
          atlas masrani's standalone book
          atlas masrani x owen grady
          3rd person pov