Shuu Tsukiyama

Reader is a male and a half ghoul. He isn't that powerful, but a little sassy when he wants to be (he also works alongside Kaneki at Anteiku).

Also, this is a longer chapter to make up for my absence. 😊
♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎
Reader POV

When Kaneki came to Anteiku, I thought he was trouble. I wouldn't have guessed that we would be friends.

We were like brothers. In fact, several times he said we were.

His ghoul eyes was on the left side, mine is on the right side, so people believed it.

When we had our masks made, I became friends with Uta, so Uta already knew the aesthetic I was going for.

He made me a black mask with my right eye out, vines around the eyes, and my mouth was covered in vines as well.

The first time I tried it on, Uta chef kissed and said it looked gorgeous on me.

"Hey, Y/n, how do you like mine? " Kaneki asked me.

We stared at each other before busting out in laughter.

"You actually look descent, for once! " I laughed.

"You're one to talk, have you seen yourself?! "

"Yes, I have, and I love it. " I said, looking at Uta. Uta smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Well, I'm glad you like it. How about your boyfriend? " Uta teased.

I lightly smacked him on the arm and said, "Me and Kaneki aren't dating, you know this, Uta. "

He stared at me for a few seconds before leaning slightly forward.

"Who said I was talking about Kaneki? I was talking about Tsukiyama, dear. " Uta said, rubbing my head.

"Heh?! I've only met him once! And when I did, I ran away so he wouldn't see me, as instructed by Touka! "

Uta chuckled and leaned back.

"Hey, Y/n, you ready to go? You do have to work late tonight. "

I turned to face Kaneki again and took off my mask, nodding. He took his off and we left.

I kept thinking about what Uta said.

Does he really think me and Tsukiyama are dating?

"Y/n, you're awfully quiet back there. " Kaneki said, putting his arms behind his head.

"Y-yeah, fine. " I said, scratching the back of my neck. "Hey, Kaneki? " I asked after several moments of silence.

He hummed and slowed down until he was right next to me.

"It's Saturday, right? "

"Yes? Why? "

"D-doesn't that m-mean T-Tsukiyama will come by Anteiku? " I asked, half afraid of the purple haired ghoul.