Scaramouche

Genshin Impact

Second Person POV

You walked around the southeast side of Sumeru City, enjoying the view.

You pasted an alley and decided to take a short cut home, heading down the alley.

Suddenly, a flash of blue clouded your vision and you fell backwards with a loud grunt.

"Hey-" You started, pausing as you stared into the lapis blue eyes. "Oh, it's you... Hi, Scara."

"Hello, Y/n. You got in my way."

"Me? I was the one minding my own business until you ran into me. Why were you run-" Scara claspes a hand over your mouth and shushed you.

You felt a faint blush rise to your cheeks as he pressed himself into you, steadying his breath.

Three men walked past the alleyway, though you couldn't make out a description, but they were talking amongst themselves.

Scara pushed himself further into you and you had to stop a grunt from escaping, your blush rising.

Once the men had passed, he sighed loudly and removed his hand, but his body was still pressed against yours.

"Uhm, Scara.. could.. could you, uhm, get off.. please?" You stammered, looking away.

Scara rubbed his stomach against your waist, making you gasp uncontrollably and lock eyes with him in a flash.

He was smirking as he did it again, but you bit your lip and closed your eyes.

You felt a hand on your mid stomach and opened your eyes to look down, but by that time, he was pushing on your stomach, making your back arch as you let out a moan.

You slapped a hand over your mouth, self-conscious about your voice.

"You're hard, Y/n." You could practically hear the smirk on Scara's face, but you couldn't bring yourself to look at him.

"Sh-shut up, it's your fault."

"Oh, please, you're the overly sensitive one, not me."

You couldn't say anything else as he abruptly stood up, taking you with him. Even though you were a few inches taller, he still scared you. Like a small, angry dog.

Once you were fully on your feet, you adjusted your clothes, and started walking off, but got stopped by a hand grabbing the back of your neck, making your neck scrunch like a kitten.

"Where are you going, mister?" Scara whispered in your ear.

"H-home?"

"In this state?"

"I'll.. just let it... go away on its own.."

Scara tightened his grip on your neck, almost making it hard to breath, and you felt a blush rise back up to your face, stronger than before.

"You're cute, you know that?" He said, pushing you against a wall. You grunted and turned your head to look at him, though you couldn't see much.

He placed a hand on your covered member and the other beside you head on the wall. You placed a hand over your mouth and looked back at him, waiting.

He leaned into your ear and whispered, "I'm not moving until you uncover your mouth."

You stiffened as your eyes widened. On one hand, you wanted the friction. On the other hand, you didn't want to move your hand.

Hesitantly, you lowered your hand, allowing it to rest slightly below his against the wall.

He smirked and palmed you aggressively through your shorts. You let out a strained moan as you curled your fingers into your palms.

He held his hand there for a few moments before roughly adding more friction.

You let out a whimper and subconsciously started bucking your hips into his hand, drawing small moans from you.

He flipped you over so you were facing him and your eyes widened as you saw his eyes glowing slightly.

Hastily shaking your head, you didn't have enough time to cover your mouth before he kissed you roughly, grabbing your hands in his.

You gasped into the kiss and felt your arms rise slightly, him grabbing both hands with one of his.

Of course, with him being slightly shorter, you arms couldn't go all the way above your head.

With his other hand, he grabbed your waist and thrusted it against his, making both of you moan.

He trailed his hand up your shirt and you broke the kiss with panic, writhing against the wall.

"Wait, Scara, no! Stop-" you stopped when his hand trailed over the bandage wrapped around your rib cage, his eyes widening.

His thumb caressed the bandage softly, him letting your arms go as he quickly took your shirt off.

You tried to cover the bandage, but soon uncovered as you found it useless since it went all around your rib cage.

"Why?.. Who?.." Scaramouche said, rubbing the bandage softly.

You looked into his eyes and saw they were glowing again, this time with rage.

You gulped and smiled softly at him, rubbing his arms, your voice softer than ever, "Me."

Scara's eyes snapped to meet yours and your smile faltered.

"Why?"

"I wanted to spar and we got attacked." You explained, continuing to rub his arms assuringly.

He sighed and planted a small kiss on the corner of your lips.

He trailed kisses down your neck and kissed all over the bandage, making you giggle a little bit.

"I thought you had hurt yourself. How far is it?" Scara asked.

"W-what?.."

"How far? How far is your place from here?"

"O-oh, uhm, maybe an hour?"

He sighed, running a hand through his hair slowly, "Then we'll go to the nearest place."

"B-but that's..."

"Unless you want to have sex right here, we're going there. Take your pick."

"O-okay, we'll go, we'll go!!" You said hastily, pushing him off and putting your shirt on.

"You gonna be able to cover yourself?" Scaramouche asked you, smirking as he began walking, placing his hands inside his pockets.

"I'll be fine." You snarled.

"I could always carry you, then you could pretend to be drunk or something."

"I-I'm good."

Of course, he didn't listen and picked you up anyway.

"H-hey! Put my down, Scara!"

"Nope. It's easier to cover yourself this way, myself as well."

You blushed a light red and buried your face into the crook of his neck, fidgeting nonstop with your shirt.

"If you keep fidgeting with your shirt, I'll tear it off of you before we get there and I will finish what we started right here."

You gulped and clenched your fists around your shirt, burying your face further into his neck.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
1079 Words
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•