100

February 09, 2023

Dear Adelaide,

Hello. How are you today? Have you been doing and sleeping well while you study for your finals? I hope you’re not overworking yourself.

I didn’t imagine meeting you again after the incident 9 years ago, and after looking for you for so long to give the apology you deserve that’s long overdue would be this. . . fun. Amazing. Memorable.

You’re funny, gentle, really kind to everyone, especially to cat and dog friends, and you radiate an energy that lights up an entire room. You are fun to be with.

However, the time we had was short. Time flew by so fast and before I know it, the competition was over and we had to leave before you and I even got to have as many adventures as you would like.

Don’t you think we should have more? Because I do.

We could go on a lot of adventures together. Coffee, food, the beach, arcade, walks, anything. Even as far as getting a new friend like your tabasco.

It would be fun. So I wrote this letter to ask you— and I won’t beat around the bush anymore.

Lai, will you be my valentine?

Let me know your answer through DM. It’s totally fine if your answer is no. Don’t be pressured to say yes. I just want you to know what has been going on in my mind since I left your city.

Take care, Lai.

Sincerely,
Paul

***