Premiere

Teja was very excited and nervous to enter bb15. She enters on the song Pani Pani and is looking stunning in her silver dress.
Salman Khan talks to her and tells her about Vishal kotiyan who is also present on stage. She greets him politely but doesn't get good vibes from him.
Salman sir then makes her stand in front of a screen that gives her the title of popat of the house! She likes it and Salman finds her bubbly nature cute and entertaining.
He then asks her about whether she will to dangal or mingle in the house and she chooses dangal while saying
"Mingle ka toh chance hi nahi hai!"
She takes her survival kit and enters the house with full enthusiasm.
Everyone is amused by her bubbly nature.
She explores the house and tries to make friends but doesn't get much response as nobody considers her a strong player yet.
She develops an instant connection with Akasa and starts calling her 'sasa'.

Day 1: subah 8 baje
Morning song plays 'uff Teri adaa' Teja wakes up flips her hair and dances to her heart's content.
After song Vishal gives his report and tries to include Teja but she doesn't like the way he holds her shoulders and hugs her so she gives excuse of how she has to make tea and escapes.
In the outdoor kitchen she looks at the chai Patti and thinks of how every morning her sunny makes chai and both of them share the same cup. (She doesn't know how to make tea) upset she just leaves to go get ready and wears hoodie of her sunny and her pants.
Sasa inquires about who's clothes she is wearing but teja just changes the topic.
Later the ott people enter and Teja already knows Shamita and her won't be able to connect but still tries n the result was as predicted. The other two Nishant and Pratik met her very nicely and her and nishant's vibes matched whereas pratik she could see was a very strong headed person and saw her as his competition.
Later in the afternoon:
The first task file arrived and Teja was asked to read it. ( The tile wala task and map is given) The map get's stolen by the housemates and they hide it.
After a while of asking nicely they don't give the map. Teja is sitting in a corner thinking what her sunny would do in such situations.
Meanwhile to create pressure on the jungle wasi their things are taken away and Teja is thankful she wore the hoodie.
Now Teja knows she will only have to get the map as nobody is working so she applies karaneeti and empties the trash cans into the house mate's washrooms.
Everyone liked her plans and started following her ( some reluctantly so).
After sometime Teja was just having fun when vishwasundri (tree) called her and they had a fun conversation which entertained the whole house.

She brightened the entire house with her nature.
After a while the tiles started comming and everybody agreed to teja's idea of hiding them under her corner bed.
Now they had to find the map to complete the road...

The first day ends on a positive note for the girls.

Raat 12:30 baje

Teja sees everyone is asleep and sneaks to the washroom area to talk to her sunny
"Hi sunnyyyy....
I miss u my little, it's tough to not hear ur voice ,to not see u whenever I turn , to not have ur tea first thing in the morning...but I will be strong and make u super proud by winning this show for us.. good night my love"

***
This is the end of first chapter pls do vote and comment.
2nd chapter will be published when this one gets 20 votes and 5 comments.

Suggestion:
1) u all want to see Teja apply karaneeti and play the game and her full journey.

Or

2) skip direct to the part Karan enters?

Happy reading✨
Regards
Jparaswani