Day-8

Subah 8 baje: song: sooryavanshi title track.
Today is first weekend ka waar but subah chhithi aayi that guest will be arriving for special task and we have to be ready in sportswear.
After getting ready Teja was doing her duty but Shamita was passing comments which Teja was royaly ignoring but she gasped when Shamita said" Kkk toh jeet nahi payi yeh show kya hi jeetegi"
Teja was hurt but did not want to create a scene so just said "jinke ghar kanch ke ho unhe doosro par pathar nahi phenkne chahiye"
After a while bell rings and everyone gathers in outdoor jungle, the gate opens and guest enter who are none other than Rohit Shetty and Ranveer Singh Bhawnani.
Teja has a huge smile on her face after seeing Rohit sir. "Sab kaise ho? " Asks RB(ranveer) and everybody replies with positive remark. Rohit sir directly talks to Teja "kaisi hai Teju? " She replies "sir could be better" And a tear leaks from her eye. "Kyu beta kya hua? " She says" Sir bohot zyada negativity hai iss ghar main aaj subah hi purane ghaw ko khureda hai mere kuch logo ne" "Bachha Tu bohot strong hai aaj tak teri class li hai but aaj kisine mujhe tera support banakar bheja hai tu bata kya hua main dekhta hoon" She understands sir is talking about her sunny so she smiles and turns towards the camera blows a kiss and wispers a thank u then speaks " Sir subah subah Shamita ne bina kisi reason ke kaha ki main kkk nahi jeet payi toh yaha bhi nahi jeet paungi" knowing Rohit sir will scold her Shamita says "Teja have the guts to fight ur own battels bacchi ho kya complain kar rahi ho! " Rohit sir doesn't like the way Shamita is targeting Teja and tells her that hypocracy doesn't suit her.
Rb speaks "sir iss baat par argument karne se acha lets make both of them do a stunt and prove it, kya bolte ho ghar walo? " everyone is excited and agrees. Teja is very happy as she knows she can ace all the stunts especially if water is involved.
"Kyu nahi, but taki koi fir se yeh na bole ki main biased hoon Shamita u decide konsa stunt karna hai" Said Rs (Rohit)
Shamita had seen Teja's season so she said " Anything that doesn't involve water sir"
They are given emoji se movie guess and transfer the animal stunt ( teja is happy)
Stunt pehle Shamita karegi then Teja.
Shamita doesn't do well and acts like phattu while transfering the animals and now is the turn of goat of Kkk Teja.
Before stunt Rs says "Teja mujhe jhoota mat thehrana jeetegi? " Teja replies "aap kya bolte ho sir? Jeetu? " Rs laughs at the inside joke and says "chal ja " Teja forces him to wish her luck and he does.
Rs declares ki agar Teja ne stunt ache se kiya toh uske liye surprise hai. Teja request him to tell her the price saying ki woh fomo main mar jayegi but sir just laughs and starts the stunt.
First film: ❤💗✌
She takes time but gets the ans ( dil dhadankne do)
Box no. 2 she opens and sees a python everyone is shocked but she doesn't get scared and tranfers it easily.
Round 2 and 3 similar things happen and she transfers a monitor lizard and an aligator.
Everyone is awestruck by her except few.
Rb " Sir kya khati hai yeh ladki!? "
Rs " Pagal hua isliye kaha tha jeet ti agar injure na hoti, Shamita abhi bhi kuch kehna hai tumhe "
She just makes a face and rolls her eyes, Rs shakes his head.
"Sir main jeeti? Mera gift? " Teja asks as she had a feeling that it is going to be realted to her sunny.
"Jeet toh tu gayi hai Teju par ek akhri round baki hai jo tujhe tera gift dega"
Screen displays: 1921
"Are u serious? " Teja looks at Rs and he nods the screen shows box no. 1 she runs and opens it to find a casette player and Rs asks her to play it she presses play and hears "Laddoo... Kaisi hai my love? Tujhe bohot yaad karta hoon, mere sukoon ke bina zindagi ruk so gayi hai" She just closses her eyes tears are flowing nonstop she whispers "sunny... " " Tujhe pata hai tu rote hue bilkul achi nahi lagti, toofan aate hai aur tu agar itne bade pinjare main naa hoti toh tujhe pata hai aur kis-kis ki life main toofan aate" She just chuckles at his protectiveness the tape continues " Beera mujhe pata hai isse yaha akele nahi bhejna chahiye tha isliye iske aasuon ka badla lene main aa raha hoon" Teja is shocked and gasps the screen displays box no. 17 (satra baki sab ke liye khatra) Teja runs to the box and pauses in front of it.
As soon as she opens the box a loud sob escapes her and she looses her balance, she closes her eyes expecting to fall but a hand goes around her waiste and she feels the touch that she has yearned for almost a month now! He pulls her to his chest and both get lost in eo embrace!!
***
How's that?
873 words
.
.
Target: 50 votes
              20 comments!
Happy reading
Regards
Jparaswani