chapter twenty-six

WARNING: this chapter contains SMUT (NSFW +18), please don't interact if you're a minor (ash I'm looking at you.) I will put an exclamation mark (!) when the smut part starts. After the SECOND exclamation mark (!), you are all free to read!

TRIGGER WARNINGS: explicit content, degradation, slight choking, body worship, praise, fingering, biting, dirty talk, scara is being a cocky little shit (but I love him for it and it probably shows)

TRIGGER WARNINGS: explicit content, degradation, slight choking, body worship, praise, fingering, biting, dirty talk, scara is being a cocky little shit (but I love him for it and it probably shows). NOT PROOFREAD!
✎••• author's note: I feel like I'm spoiling you guys a bit at this point, but it's good practice, right? I'll be an exceptional smut writer in no time! lmao.
EDIT PLEASE READ!! Somehow all of you think that last chapter was a dream, IT WAS NOT! THEY MADE LOVE, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, THEN SHE FELL ASLEEP AND DREAMED OF HIM AGAIN. I cannot believe I have to come here and explain it.
—————————————————
written in bold - your thoughts,
written in italic - his thoughts.
—————————————————
the day after,
at checkpoint nr. 14,
07:28 am,
winter of 2022.
——————————

(!)

The tranquil sound of the fire crackling, the heavy breaths escaping both of your lips, your skins slapping against each other with every thrust of his hips, are the only noises filling the dimly lit room in this quiet night.

He watches you squirm beneath him with his passion-filled irises and you feel your lips quivering as a soft moan breaks through your throat. Then he leans down, grasping the flesh of your waist in his hand, while the other holds the back of your thigh tenderly, thumb brushing over your skin like feathers.

"You feel so good," he mumbles against your neck, biting your skin to muffle the heavenly moans that were leaving his rosy lips. "Fuck, you're driving me crazy..." Quickening his pace, you start to feel lightheaded, eyelashes fluttering until your eyes close and you slide your palms against his back, digging your fingers in his skin, losing yourself completely.

Giving into your inner desires is suddenly so easy as you could feel him tremble above you, souls dancing together on the quiet melody of your intertwined souls.

"...n?"

It feels so euphoric, you never want to leave his arms.

"Y/n!"

Your open your eyes.

You're here, in the same abandoned building. As you turn your head to the right, you see the fire is still going strong, courtesy of Scaramouche waking up before you to take care of it, cause he didn't want you to feel cold over night. After all, you barely slept last night and you still vividly remember everything that happened. You flush at the thought.

I finally let my fears go. I told him that I love him.

Your eyelids feel heavy, but your body is set ablaze by graphic memories, running around your thoughts like wind through your hair: the way his body felt under yours, on top of you, behind you, like a shield protecting your from the sharp claws of the freezing cold outside, the gentle caresses of his fingertips lighting up your skin, along with his fierce kisses, and teeth grazing parts of your body that he always wanted to mark.