Secrets

I cant believe you !  Moonstone shouted at Winter.

You and Moon! While I was with you! The male seawing took a rock from the floor and hurled it as hard as he could at the wall.

Listen, I can explain. Winter growled. 

No you cant that's why I'm done. GOODBYE.

Winter stared at the rock shards on the floor holding back tears.

Moonstone was in the forest, crying, again. He had suspected about Moonwatcher and winter for a long time but he never found any proof. This , this was horrifying he wanted to claw off winters stupid face with his claws."Hey Moonstone." said a familiar voice. It was Qibli. He sat down next to him , twining his tail around his. Maybe it was his desperateness but he felt oh-so horny. Im sorry about you and winter but. How odd he seemed to be blushing. Qibli grabbed Moonstones face and kissed him.

It was heaven, his rough SandWing lips against his. His hand slid down Moonstone's stomach and suddenly he moaned a lot louder. "You like that he asked , smirking"

Suddenly he was on his hands and knees on the floor, with Qibli thrusting in and out at a heavenly pace. "oooooh Qibli aaaah." Qibli was cumming all over his ass.

Then he stopped , panting they layed next to each other.

I love you to Qibli.