STORY OF ADALINA.

Adalina was no ordinary fairy. No one knew why, but she had no wings. And, what's more, she was a Princess, daughter of the Great Fairy Queen. As she was so tiny, like a flower, life was just a series of problems for her. Not only couldn't she fly, but she hardly had any magical powers, since fairy magic comes from their delicate crystal wings.

So, from an early age, Adalina had depended on the help of others for many things. She grew up thanking people, smiling and being friendly, so naturally all the creatures in the forest were delighted to help her.

But when she reached the age to become Queen, many fairies doubted she could be a good Queen with such a disability. They argued and protested so much that Adalina had to agree to take a test in which she would have to demonstrate to everyone the wonders she could work.

The little fairy became extremely sad. What could she do? She was hardly magic at all, and couldn't even travel far with those little legs of hers. But while Adalina sat on a stone next to the river, trying to think of something that would surprise the other fairies, the news of the test was spreading among the friendly forest animals. Before long, hundreds of creatures were by her side, ready to help her however she needed.

-"Thank you so much, little friends. I feel much better with you by my side,"

THE END