Chapter 16: I love you

Karan: Okay, so puppy ne uska naam select kar liya hai

Monami: So humare bacche ka naam hai

Moran: Gabbar

Everyone except Baby, Nikhil, Aayat and Samira: Gabbar?

Sumanji: Yeh kiska sujhaav hai?

Barkha: Yeh naam paaka in shaitaan baccho ne suggest kiya hoga

Baby, Nikhil, Aayat and Samira: Yes!

Aayat: Puppy, aapko yeh name accha laga na?

Nikhil: Ha aap doosra name bhi choose kar sakte ho

Samira: Bolo na puppy bro, aapko yeh name accha laga na

The puppy let out a small bark, indicating that he liked the name. Everyone cheered and clapped for him.

Everyone: Welcome to the family Gabbar!

Moran: We love you baby💕

Likewise, they spent some time together and then Karan and Monami left the Shergill Mansion as they had their own plans for their anniversary. They handed over Gabbar to the kids and requested them to take care of him for the night. It was around 3 pm when they left their house. They quickly changed into casuals and left for a beach that was situated outside Deolali. It almost took them about 2 hours to reach the beach.

(Karan's outfit)

(Karan's outfit)

(Monami's outfit)

(Monami's outfit)

Luckily, there was no crowd so they took a perfect spot under a coconut tree and sat down. They spread out a comfortable mattress on the sand and arranged snacks and drinks on it. Karan leaned against the tree and Monami sat between his open legs with her head resting on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her and that totally felt like home. They watched the sunset in peace and enjoyed each other's company.