Chapter two: Sparks???

After staring at him for who knows how long, i notice the smirk on his face and realize that i was just openly checking him out. I immediately feel heat in my cheeks and look away so fast i think i gave myself whiplash. However this stranger doesn't let me look away for long because he places his hand under my chin and tilts my head so i'm looking at him again. "My name is Xavier. What would be the name of the gorgeous woman standing in front of me?" said Xavier. I start looking around and behind me trying to find the woman he is talking about because he cant possibly be talking about me. Right? He catches my attention again when he says "What are you looking for?"

"I was looking for the woman you were talking about." I stated shyly. Wow this so isn't like me at all. Where the hell did all my confidence go? I mean come on its not like the guy is my dad so i have no reason to be shy.

"I was talking about you. I mean you must know that your absolutely stunning. You still haven't answered my question either. So what is your name beautiful?"

"Oh right my name is Stephanie.... So why did you drag me off the dance floor when i was having fun?"

"Ohh ummm... it might be kinda hard to ask what your name is in the middle of the dance floor and it might be hard to ask for your number too." Xavier stated boldly.

"Well i guess thats true. Give me your phone."

"Wait why?"

"You said you wanted my number right?"

"Oh yeah. Here. Sooo do you want to sit and get to know each other a bit?"

"Yeah sure. Here is your phone back." I say sitting down up against the tree "So what did you want to know?"

"Well lets start with your favorite color?"

"Hmmm that would have to be dark purple. What's yours?"

"That would definitely have to be black?"

We spent the duration of the party getting to know each other. When it came time to leave we both got up and walked to the parking lot together and i wasn't very surprised to see that he was the driver of the sexy Dodge Charger that i parked next to. But he was surprised that i was the driver of the bullet bike. However he thought it was awesome.