BS chapter rewrite of chapter 3

*BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEP* I roll over and turn my alarm off groaning. Today is the first day of school yay *note the sarcasm*

This year I'm a senior my last year at Chance Harbor High School where I have suffered through the past 3 years of my high school career. My high school hasn't been as bad as many because I'm an honor roll 4.0 student always have been but no one knows because that would ruin my badass reputation that I have going on.

After laying in bed for a minute I get up and groggily walk to my connected bathroom. I do my business and wash my hands then I brush my teeth and strip off my my boy-shorts and over sized pajama shirt to shower. I adjust the water to just the right temperature and step in I grab my orange scented body wash and start scrubbing away the party from last night and smiling at the thought of the man I met last night. Mm he was fine. Finishing off with my dove shampoo and conditioner I turn off the water and grab a fluffy black towel and wrap it around my body as I step out of my bathroom and head towards my walk in closet to pick an outfit for the first day. I pick out high waisted black shorts and a black crop top with silver studs all over the shoulders to match the pockets on my shorts. I toss that on my bed and walk over to my dresser to grab underwear. I slip on the underwear and my outfit then walk into my closet again to pick my shoes. I select black studded combat boots and put them on.

Then I walk over to my vanity in between my two large windows and let my hair out of the towel and start blow drying it. I style it straight down and begin on my makeup I like it simple so I go for concealing around my eyes then a light golden brown all over my lid then a dark brown in the outer corners. I line my eyes with black and curl my lashes adding some mascara. I finish up with some dark red lip stick. Standing up I look myself over in my full length mirror. Satisfied with how I look I walk over to my night stand and grab my bag off the floor and head towards my door. I walk out of my room and head down stairs to the kitchen to grab some yogurt. After breakfast I throw my bag on my back and grab my helmet from by the door and head out to my bullet bike in time for school.

I pull into the school parking lot about 5 minutes later and park in my usual spot and walk into the building. I head to the office to get my schedule. Once I'm done I head to my first which is gym with Mr. Morgan. I walk in and sit at the top of the bleachers a couple minutes later the guy Xavier from the party last night walks in wearing gym shorts and a muscle shirt with the arm holes cut really low so I can see glimpses of his well toned chest.

I hear someone calling my name and see him looking at me. I blush realizing this is the second time in less than 24 hours that he has caught me staring at him.

I smile and wave at him as I get up and walk down the bleachers.

" Hey Xavier what are you doing here?" I asked

" Hey Stephanie and this is my class." said Xavier

" Wow nice I guess I didn't ask you last night what high school you went to." I said smiling up at him

" I think you misunderstand when I said this is my class. I meant I teach this class." Said Xavier

"What?!? Your a teacher!? How old are you?" I said

"Well yes I am a teacher and I just turned 23 last week." He said

"This is so wrong! I can't like you I mean you're my teacher that's bad!" I said

"How can something so perfect be so disastrously wrong!" i yell. The school board will find out you'll lose your job and i'll get blacklisted for colleges!"

Turning to look at him i find myself leaning into him, its like i dont have control of myself. But with in moments im kissing him like he is air and im drowning. Parting at the sound of a knock we turn to the door and see Principal james looking absolutely baffled. He marches up to Xavier and punches his jaw.

"What the hell just happened?" i scream.