33 Final Chapter

Prime was resting when he heard loud peds coming. He knew those peds. They belonged to Megatron. But soon he heard small peds. The peds that belonged to a sparkling. He looked over and saw Megatron but he looked down and he saw their sparklings covered in paint. Prime then looked at Megatron's daughter and muffled a laugh. Megatron glared at him. "It's not funny Prime. My daughter is covered in pink paint." He said to Prime. "Oh and here's your daughter Prime." He then moved out of the way and soon Prime widened his eyes at what he was seeing. He saw his daughter covered in purple paint. He then heard Megatron muffle a laugh. Prime glared at him. "It's also not funny to Megatron. My daughter is covered in purple paint. They need a bath, Megatron." He said to Megatron.

The sparklings looked both at their sire and papa. "No sire and papa. I don't want a bath." Said Megatron's daughter. "Yeah. Sire and papa I don't want a bath either." Said Prime's daughter. Megatron and Prime chuckled. "Sorry my little ones. But you are getting a bath. I don't want you, my daughter in that color." Megatron said to his daughter. Prime chuckled. "Yes. And I don't want you, my daughter in that color either." Prime said to his daughter. Megatron walked over and lifted the little ones up. Prime saw Megatron's daughter grabbing something and the color was pink. Prime chuckled. Megatron turned. "What's so funny, Prime." Megatron asked him. Prime stopped. "Uh. Nothing." Prime replied back to him. Megatron raised his optic ridge. "Hmm sure. Megatron said to Prime. "Uh. Ooh." Megatron's daughter said. "What. Daughter. What did you do?" Megatron asked his daughter. "Nothing sire." She said to her sire.

Meanwhile, Unicron was playing with his twins when he noticed that his wife wasn't around. "Hmm. Kids. Stay here. I need to check on your carrier." He said to the twins. Unicron got up and walked to the room that you were staying in. You were lying on the berth really not feeling well. You quickly got up and ran to the washroom. After you were done you walked out but you looked up and saw your husband. "Sunblast. Is everything alright dear." He asked you. "No. I am not feeling well. And I don't know why." I replied. Unicron started to worry. He walked over and lifted you up. He walked over and sat you down. He looked carefully over you. He couldn't tell what was wrong. "Hmm. I better get Ratchet." He said. He then walked out to fetch Ratchet.

Ratchet was working when he heard a deep dark voice. "Ratchet." Said the deep dark voice. Ratchet turned and he saw Unicron. "Yes. What is Unicron?" He asked him. "Ratchet. I need you to scan Sunblast. She's in her room and she's not feeling well." He said to Ratchet. Ratchet walked over and he grabbed a scanner. They were about to walk off until they both heard shouting and yelling. "NO! I DON'T WANT IT SIRE!!!" The voice shouted and yelled. Ratchet and Unicron both turned and soon the little one ran and ran really fast going underneath Unicron. Unicron turned. But he turned and his eyes immediately widened. Soon it happened. *BAM!* Both Unicron and Megatron both collided into each other. "Hmm. Megatron. I'm only asking you this once." He said to Megatron. "GET OFF OF ME!!!" Unicron shouted and yelled. Megatron quickly got up. "Where did my daughter go?" He asked him. Unicron pointed in the direction. "Thank you. And sorry Unicron." He said to Unicron. Soon Megatron left. "You alright Unicron." Ratchet asked him. Unicron turned and he looked at Ratchet. "Yes. I'll be alright." He replied back to Ratchet. Soon they walked off to see what was wrong with you by not feeling well.

I was sitting down not feeling well. I looked over until I heard the doors open. I looked up and I saw Ratchet and my husband Unicron. They both walked in. Ratchet walked over and he scanned her. Once the scanner was done. He looked at it and he was shocked and surprised. "Uh. Unicron, Sunblast. Uh, congratulations. You are expecting trines." Ratchet said to us. And he walked off like nothing happened. Soon Unicron immediately went down and he collapsed. "UNICRON!" I yelled. I quickly ran over to him. "Unicron, wake up." I said to my husband. Soon he started to come around. "T... trines." He said. "Ugh. My dear. How are we going to handle the twins and now with the trines?" He asked me. "I don't know but we will get through it." I said and replied back to my husband.

Fast Forward 2 Years: Cybertron Is Finally Restored:

Sunblast's Pov:

"Everything was peaceful and our home planet was finally restored. I walked and I looked over happy that everything was back to the way it used to be. Prime is doing well. He is working with the council and with Megatron. Well, he can be stubborn. But that's just him. He is actually working and training the young ones the right way and not the wrong way. I can see that he loves doing it. And with their daughters. They are doing well and achieving well. And with me and Unicron. We had our trines. We were blessed with 2 beautiful mechs and 1 beautiful femme. And our twins, they are working and studying and learning more about our kind and with my father. And my husband Unicron. He can be strict and rude sometimes. But he means well. And he was able to and finally able to show us his true form to me and to our 5 beautiful children. They loved their fathers form. And I can say he looks mighty handsome. I was looking over until I heard a voice.

'Beautiful isn't it. Can't believe we finally restored our home planet.' The voice said. I turned and I saw Megatron. His form had changed back into his original form that he had during the Golden Age. 'Yes. I know. And I can't believe that we finally accomplished the mission.' I replied back. Megatron walked over and looked at Cybertron. 'Indeed. And I know your father Primus is very happy and pleased.' He said. I smiled. 'Yes. I know.' I replied back to Megatron. Soon we heard a voice. 'You guys didn't invite me. Or did you forget about me.' The voice said and asked us. We both turned and saw Prime walking over. 'No we didn't forget, you old goofball.' Megatron said and replied back to Prime. 'We were just looking at Cybertron, my love.' Megatron said to Prime. Prime walked over and he stood next to Megatron. 'Yes. It is beautiful. Finally everyone and everything can live in peaceful harmony and tranquility.' Prime said to us. 'Yes, we can finally live in peaceful harmony and tranquility.' Both Megatron and I said to Prime. Prime went and he wrapped his arms around Megatron. Megatron smiled. I stood but soon was pulled into a hug. I smiled."

Primus's Pov:

I watched and I smiled. I was happy with my daughter. 'Well, done my daughter. You have made me proud. You have succeeded in the mission by protecting our home planet.' I said. Soon I heard a voice. 'That she has, brother.' The voice said. I turned and I saw my brother Unicron. He walked over and he stood next to me. 'She has done well. And I know my children will do the same.' My brother says to me. I smiled. 'You have changed, Unicron. And I am sorry for doubting you.' I said to my brother. 'It's fine, brother.' My brother said and replied back to me.

Non-Pov:

Soon all 5 of you watched the sun set and this was a peaceful ending. Knowing that the war was finally over and that Cybertron was finally restored with peace and tranquility. Knowing that Autobots, Decepticons, and Neutrals and everyone and everything else was finally living in peaceful harmony.

The End:

True Believer song by Stan Bush. Was given this idea from tylerjg04 . So I thank you for giving me ideas.

Аlone in the dark
A silent force in your heart
It moves by night
Preparing for the fight
Never scared, he's alone
Caught in the danger zone
In the excitement of the fight
And as I feel the lightning strike
In the heat of battle
Only the strong survive
And deep down he knows
That he will come out alive
As the battle rages
Because in the fight
A true believer is found
The heart of a Lion
He will always be the only one
Thunder and steel
Nothing stops the true believer
And not to back down
Until the battle is won
A soldier, of mind and heart
The last of its kind
He brought me to victory
A true destiny
The moment of truth, stand or fall
Now it' time to risk it all
And deep down you think
You know you'll never die
Heroes never exist
There's a power inside
The will of a warrior
Will not be denied
As the battle rages
Because in the fight
A true believer is found
The heart of a Lion
He will always be the only one
Thunder and steel
Nothing stops the true believer
And not to back down
Until the battle is won
Because in the fight
A true believer is found
The heart of a Lion
He will always be the only one
Thunder and steel
Nothing stops the true believer
And not to back down
Until the battle is won
And not to back down
Until the battle is won