flashback attack

"You are nothing compared to us! You would suck me too if you could? Right!" Hoseok yelled at me as yoongi looked at me with disgust.

I got Even More scared as My worst Bully Namjoon Walked over to me, he with force grabbed my Chin and slapped me across my face. told me "You and your cute little boyfriend here can go fuck eachother, If your really are Gay. Nobody actually cares about you! Bitch!" 

After those words I got up and slapped Namjoon across his face, as he fell to the ground I grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him close to me.

"We need to Leave! I love you!" i said then started running through the school to the parking lot and into my car with Jungkook. I was so exhausted, anxious and scared. I guess he noticed it, grabbed my hand and told me "All we have to do now is to get away. I promise everything is going to be okay."

When took his hand away i grabbed it back, "Im sorry, i can't let go. I feel so bad because i dragged you into this and im sorry that you get bullied at school everyday because of me and im sor-" i had a million reason to say sorry to him, but he cut me off by saying 

"It's okay! i have swapped schools many times for bullying, and this isn't even the worst. I love you so much and i can't switch schools because you would be all alone. I love you Taehyung!"

"I love you too Jungkook!" i said to him as i gave him a quick peck on the lips, but after the kiss he pulled me back and turned our quick kiss into a hot makeout session. 

When he pulled out i wanted one more kiss from those soft and cute lips, so thats what i did.

"We really need to go and leave before they find us, so please drive us out of here!" Jungkook was nagging me and he looked so cute. I started driveing to somewhere, I had no idea where. 

I drove us to A not so good looking hotel called Musik Hotel. "This won't end Well" i told in fear, "Let's just get one room for tonight, then we can go somewhere else. It is already 12.42am at night!" Jungkook said and it kinda calmed me "Okay. Just this night!"

----------------------------------

Then i woke up and i was in my own bed. That nightmare has been haunting me for years now, i hate it how it just spins in my mind day to day.

Maybe i should take a shower and that will clean my mind of those horrifying things. After all i still have a huge crush on Jungkook. How does he look these days? I walked into the shower, took my clothes off and hopped into the shower. 

After the shower i was still depressed but i felt at least a little better about my life. Those dreams came along after i left Jungkook, because i didn't know if i really was gay or if i really was bi-sexual.

I knew after we broke up, Jungkook was devastated and misrable, he knew i loved him i just was scared for us.  

My mom and dad died while i was younger, and i got adopted by my abusive aunt at the age of 6 and i was there till the age of 13 and got  really badly abused.

At the age 13 i got into a adopting home and got almost send into america but i gladly didn't. I really didn't have any friends until middle school and he was Jungkook.

I really dont have anyone anymore, I work in a small company, I barely have money for rent and food.

I love in a room with a bed and a desk, we have a shared bathroom so it's very bad. It's like Strangers From Hell!

I used to live with Jungkooks and at my ex's Jennies house too. Only Jungkook knew how bad I was feeling so he took me in to his house.

These days no one knows whats going trough my head since I have no one. Even Jennie doesn't care to meet me.

I could never Get mad at her for showing me the real world of dating and breaking up.

After we broke up She was one of my friends before She told me She has a crush on Jungkook, and tried getting from him.

Tried even harder after, I told her, he is gay. She was positive but homophobic at the same Time.

It Hurt so bad whan I told her that he is gay and She said "I don't care, he probably isn't gay.".

I told her "Could you fucking behave for once! You never care about anyone Else! Its always you, you and you!"

"You know what Taehyung,? fuck you!" Jennie slashed my cheek with her palm and bit my shoulder.

~~~~~~~
Heyy! Im working on three stories at the same Time so im posting in a random order and I dont have a plan whatsoever.

Im also really depressed and $6icidal lately but feeling better. Im also tired and it currently 2am whan im writing.

PLEASE I love every single comment, vote and read and i love writing. I really want to be a journalist when I Get to choose.

THANXXX SOSO MUCHH FOR READINGG!!