Chapter 4: Mystery Guy

"Is Kimberly there?" Who could be asking for me on an unknown call? I never gave anyone my number, else I would've remembered. The only thing I remembered was earlier on today, when I was shyly flirting with the new guy. It must have been him. How would Jevaughn have access to my number though? *Sigh* It must have been Shaun. I told him to stop giving out my number to strangers and this guy don't seem as if he can comprehend or listen. I swear he has the intelligence of a one year old baby. Not even a baby, because if you say to a baby "noo, that's wrong", the baby will stop. So I don't even know what to compare him to, even dogs are smarter than this idiot. Why am I snapping though, he gave my number to a cutie pie.

Dayan:" Hey Kimmy, are you startled that am calling from another number? I understand, I wasn't planning on talking long anyways. Just wanted to say hi and that I'm coming back next week😌."

Kimberly:" Dayan😳!!! It's you... I thought this was someone else to be honest😵."

Dayan:" Well who did you expect it to be 😕."

Kimberly:" Well I thought it was a guy I met yesterday, through Shaun☺️."

Dayan:" Oh😕....😑."

Kimberly:" What's wrong Dayan😕??"

Dayan:" Nothing, umm I have to go😶😶."

Kimberly:" Well ok then... umm goo"

He hung up on me. He really hung up on me. What in the world got into him? Like seriously, I thought we were cool. I thought everything was fine between us. I'm telling you this boy has issues. One minute we good, the next minute it's like we on a different level. Well he said he'll be here next week. When next week I don't know but whenever I see him, we're gonna have a sturdy talk about how he has been acting, where he went, why he left and what did I do to him.

I went to sleep that night really uncomfortable and disappointed. At first I thought Jevaughn had called me. I was shocked to hear that it was Dayan on the phone. Then I got excited, cause it has been a long time since I've heard from my best friend. Then I get ready to talk to him and he tells me that he can't be on the call that long and cuts me off without saying hi!! Really, that's so messed up. How can he say and do this to me? Maybe he is just in some family problems, maybe that's why he couldn't stay on the phone that long with me.

Kimberly:" Come on!!! Come on in the waters nice and cool😆😆!!"

Jevaughn:" Nah man, I'm going to stay right here😎😎!!"

Kimberly:" haha... You a scary cat 😝😝."

Jevaughn:" You really want me to come in😏😏??"

Kimberly:" Isn't that what I said... idiot☺️??"

Jevaughn:" Alright then... you asked for it😏😏!!"

Jevaughn jumped in with a big splash. It was just him and I. The mood was set just perfectly. The sun was going down, the breeze was blowing just lightly, birds were chirping and Mother Nature was putting the earth to rest. I looked into Jevaughn's eye, while he romantically stared into mine. His eyes then went down to my nose, from my nose to my mouth, signaling to me that a kiss is about to be planted. Anxiety rushes through my veins, as I saw him come closer I closed my eyes.

Suddenly the covers flew of my body sending cold air from the fan all over my body. I looked up to see my sister yelling at me that I'm late for school and she won't drop me off today. I can't believe her, why couldn't she just let me sleep another minute or so. My first kiss ever was about to be planted on my lips. Ok, I know it's just a dream, but I have never been kissed before. Things that happen in your dream can be felt and even if it's in my dream I get the chance to feel the feeling of a kiss, so be it. That can't happen anymore because Miss Robinson, my sister, chose to wake me up because of school. I know school is important but she works the same place I go to school. She is a teacher and it won't kill her to be late this time. All she had to do was wait on me to bathe, get dressed, comb my hair and eat that's all. It won't take that long.