Sad Day...

i listened to this song for hours while drawing this picture. So I had to put this song on. Yes this is Leena Klammer. She was born on April 20, 1976. She died in a snowstorm in 2009. She looks very scary when you look at the picture, doesn't it? Because she is a woman who has lost hope. She has a disease and looks like a child. Do you know what it means to be a woman and can't? She knows. She was also a child once, but she did not live her childhood. She was raped by her own father. This is so terrible. I hate her father. He's used Leena since she was little and manipulated it like it was true. Leena only loves the dads. This is so disgusting. But she doesn't know the true or wrong. Because she didn't have a family who raised her with love. She was always bullied. Life has always hit her at the sensitive spot. Suffered a lot. She just sought happiness, she wanted to be loved. Despite being a dwarf, she struggled to be loved. She was in a mental hospital. She was dressed in a straitjacket, struggled to get rid of it, and has deep scars on her throat and wrists. She is a completely guilty patient. But the real culprit is his own father. But we love our Leena!

Esther decided to take the bible to school this time. There were lots of photos in it, not family photos. Maybe the people in that photo are not alive now. Leena k*lled them but why is she carrying their photos? Because somewhere still loves them. If she loves it, why did she k*ll it? I cannot interpret this. And Esther was frightened. The pages of the bible were thrown away because of a stupid brat. And Esther hurriedly tried to put those photos together so they wouldn't show. Was everyone laughing at her? Was it really funny?! Is it absurd to bring a bible? Everyone had gone too far, both scared and alone. Again, she was not left alone and wanted to remove the ribbon around her neck. Esther's screaming is so true. If I had been there instead of the Esther, I would have lost myself too. The best way to deal with those brats was to scream. She said "enough is enough". She would have k*lled her on the spot if she wanted to, but if she wanted to. It's ridiculous that not a single teacher showed up while all this was going on. Someone is being offended there. But everyone is talking about Esther's scream out. Why doesn't they talk about Brenda's mistake?

Leena became the hunted one. She thought Esther was missing and wanted to disguise herself as her and join the Albright family. But Esther was not lost. She had been killed by her own brother. His mother had covered it up. Her father loved Esther very much, and Esther's absence had changed him a lot. His wife also used Leena. She knew everything from the beginning but kept silent to win her husband. That's why everyone is blame. Gunner had killed his own sister, but someone else who looked like his sister also killed him. It's called cost!

💙 If you want to understand Leena, look at her like a woman 🖤

The end of everything. Death of Leena Klammer. This is my favorite scene from Orphan 2009. Because I admired 12 years old Isabelle's acting. So is my beautiful Aryaana and Vera 🖤 Sorry, but Leena's death doesn't make me sad very much. Yes I love her so much, but if I were there, I would have done what Kate did. No one is crazy enough to save her, even if she knows she will die by the person she loves..💔

Leena Klammer, escapes from mental hospital ➕

This photo was shared by Isabelle today and it has become one of my favorite photos. You can also see Max, who is tired but fighting for his family in the back. And Kate, who was tried to be k*lled by Leena :) When Leena was rejected by John, she realized that she didn't need to stay in that family any longer and took action. Kate and Max left the house but Leena came after them to k*ll, after a long struggle Leena sank to the bottom of the lake. When I watched the movie for the first time, I was very happy with Leena's death. I said good thing she's dead. I was very angry with Leena because Isabelle portrayed that role wonderfully :)) Otherwise I couldn't be mad at her, she lived Leena. This girl is 11-12 years old. I really have a great admiration for her. She born to play full Leena. Not everyone can easily portray the role she plays. Leena and Kate wrestle with a knife over the frozen lake. Leena was lost in her killing ambition. Isabelle has taken on a huge role, I know I say this many times, but I really can't help but admire it. We watched her as Esther Coleman in this movie, now we will watch her as Esther Albright. If we didn't love Esther so much, would they make the 2nd movie? Isabelle deserved it. Thank you for introducing us to Leena Klammer 🖤🖤🖤

By the way i fell in love with this song ⛓

As Doctor Varava speaks to Kate, about Esther's true identity, we see her slowly falling apart from the "Esther" parts. She no longer needed to act or look like a child. Nor did she need to wear those hideous dentures, the ribbons that tightened around her throat and wrists, and the powders that made her face look clear. She slowly began to kill Esther and bring out the Leena Klammer inside her. It's really pathetic that while all this is going on, the drunk John downstairs thinks Esther, who he thought was 9 years old, was confused. Unfortunately, he would pay with his life for not believing in his wife. Not far, Leena Klammer is coming...

Don't touch her ribbons! 🖤