the saddest moment in history

OMORI:Hey, bagel

OMORI:Bagel, I brought you here because I need to talk to you.

OMORI:Bagel, I am tired of hating on you. I don’t want you to die. I… I think i love you.

OMORI:Bagel. Will you marry me?

OMORI:Bagel. Will. You. Marry. Me.

Bagel: *In shock*

OMORI:Bagel. Answer the question. Yes or no.

Bagel: I will decline because I'm in love with someone else.

WHO

Bagel:HIM

OMORI:Who. Who is that. Basil. Answer me.

Basil: I OMOR. He is my lover. He is also my god. I have to stay with him

OMORI:Basil, I thought we promised to love one another. He is nothing but a false god. HE IS NOT YOUR LOVER!

Basil: GASPS HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HIM! HE IS MY LOVER! ME AND HIM ARE MARRIED! *SHOWS THE RING ON MY FINGER*

OMORI:Basil. why would you say that? Do you really love him? I loved you. You could never love that hideous false god. please. Please say it was all a lie and be back by my side.

Basil: I'm sorry. You are the ruining the relationship of me and I OMOR. I need to leave...

OMORI:Basil- WAIT! Come back! We can work through this!

Basil: I'm sorry... goodbye  *starts to leave*

OMORI:B-BA-BASIL? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! BASIL! DON’T LEAVE ME, BASIL! PLEASE, DON’T LEAVE ME!

continues leaving

OMORI:B-B-B-BASIIIL! PLEASE! COME BACK! COME BACK TO ME, BASIL! BASIIIL!! BASIIIIIL! BAAAAASIIIIIILL! COME BACK! starts to cry BASIL! BASIL! PLEASE. COME BACK!

Basil: I'm sorry, omori, but it would never be... I leave completely

OMORI:*sobs as loud as possible* B-BASIIL! P-PLEASE COME BACK! PLEASE! BASIL! P-PLEASE!

The sad ending You left omori for I OMOR The end

*sad violin plays*

(A/N: This is a joke. Pls don't beat me up.)