CHAPTER 1 It begun

(This is a TRUE story and this stuff actually happened to me) The day began like any other day. only it didn't end up like any other day. It began as a normal day, I woke up yet my mother was not there to greet the morning to me, not thinking much of it I slipped into my days clothes and went into the kitchen. Looking for some sort of note anywhere, despite my efforts there wer none, the house turned blank trying to think of a reason why she wouldn't be here, there were none, not the slightest idea, then all the sudden, THUD. Goes the door from her room, I look over my shoulder and there she is walking down the hallway, I ran closer to her and as I approach I noticed, her face blank and she looked glum as if someone had died. (Not knowing it was lupus)
I said hi mom how are you today. No response. Her eyes starting to water like a fountain trying to hold in her emotions, trying to put on a brave face like if nothing were wrong yet everything was wrong. I sat her down not knowing why she was crying trying to figure out why the always happy joyful mother I woke up to every morning, was nothing but in distraught. Tje look of fear pierced her face like a dagger piercing a feather.