sad day

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️  mention of the loss of a pet

Willow's pov

"Hey girls, we got to go and bring Ruby to the vet" I say Ruby our 8 year old dog hasn't been feeling good recently and we are bringing her to the vet to see what's wrong. We all got loaded into th car  and drove to the vet. We went in I was carrying Azalea and Belle was controlling ruby's leash. We checked in and they brought us to a room where my best friend rosie works. "Sissy is Ruby gonna be ok? "Azalea asked sadly  " I don't know hun that's why we are here we will find out . Rosie came in and asked me to talk to her in the hall. "What's up doc?" I ask I could sense the sadness in her voice "so, Ruby has stage 4 cancer I'm so sorry I don't think she will make it through the night you should say your goodbyes now." She said sadly I started crying as I walked into the room "girls I'm so sorry ruby isn't coming home" I say the girls started crying. Ruby looked at me like she was saying I'm sorry. The girls said their goodbyes and i had Rosie bring them out "Ruby oh god I'm sorry girl I love you so much  we will miss you baby girl you may be leaving from earth but you will always be in our hearts I'm so sorry babygirl rest easy girl fly high my angel🐶👼" I say kissing her head as I took off her collar. And walked out to the girls and we went home crying for the rest of the day.