What the Wig?!

Information:
So you and your boyfriend Joseph are watching Stranger Things and you notice that Eddie looks quite like Joseph.

Just in this scenario Joseph didn't play Eddie.

Your POV

You and Joseph have set the table with many snacks. Season 4 has finally arrived. It felt like forever to the both of you.

You and Joseph sat on the couch and Joseph grabbed the remote.

J: Ready love?

Y: God yes! Let's do this!

Stranger Things began and we were both hooked. We were both shocked at the lab scene where it seemed Eleven killed all those kids. Damn El!

Y: Damn all the kids grew up!

J: Puberty does that to you indeed.

The cafeteria started and I witnessed something magical. A long haired guy with a rocker look was appearing on the television.

Y: Woah

J: You like him?

Y: I think so..

The more of Eddie you saw, the more you began to realise he looked like someone. Someone you know very well.

Y: Babe?

J: Yes love?

Y: Can you do an American accent?

J: Uh why?

Y: Just say something please?

J: *in American accent* Okay...um...hii there. I'm Joe and my girlfriend just asked me if I could do an American accent.

Y: Holy shit...

J: *normal voice* What?

Y: You don't just look like Eddie, you sound just like him!

J: What? No I don't...

Y: I swear! If you had long hair and were born in the States, you'd be Eddie.

J: Wait...you think I'm magical? Joseph had this huge grin on his face.

Y: What do you mean?

J: You should've seen yourself when Eddie came on the screen darling. You looked like it was love at first sight.

Y: Well what can I say? I like men who look like my boyfriend?

J: You are wild y/n. Joseph leaned in to give you a quick kiss.

- A few months later -

You woke up and turned around to hold Joseph, only to realise he wasn't in the bed. You were wondering where he was. You heard something in the backyard. You stood up and went outside. Suddenly you see a back profile of a guy with long hair. You were getting confused because Joseph didn't mentioned having a friend over. Now that you think about it, since when does he have a friend with long hair? The tall figure turned around and your jaw dropped.

Y: Woah Eddie is that you?

J: Yes it's me sweetheart

Y: Joseph I can't with you? How? Where did you get that wig?

J: It's almost halloween so many stores have Eddie Munson costumes. I just bought the wig though. To see if I looked like him.

Y: Oh believe me. You do look like me. Damn baby. Long hair suits you well.

Joseph smiled and walked up to you. He puts his hand on your waist and pulled you close.

Y: I personally believe you would've played Eddie Munson better than the actor on Stranger Things.

J: Then I should start auditioning for stuff right?

Y: brilliant idea. I love you Joe.

J: And I love you. *American accent* And me, Eddie Munson, loves you too but don't tell Joseph.

Y: I won't. You stick your tongue out.

Joseph leaned in and gave you a deep kiss.

Y: Now go enjoy that wig!

J: Good idea.

*play video attached to this imagine*

What y'all think of this?

Do you want to read more stories/imagines about Eddie and Joseph? Go check out my TikTok page.
https://www.tiktok.com/@eddie86babymunson?_t=8XZyig8cVpW&_r=1

All the love

Sweetheart🖤 (Eddie's version)