Chapter 6:Waking up

Ok, so I don't really have the time to be uploading big chapter all the time. I've noticed that my friends usually do a small chapter a week and I thought I'd do that. Maybe during the summer I'll be able to unload more,but we'll see. I present you with chapter 6!

---------------------------------------------

I couldn't open my eyes at the moment,but I could hear voices. "She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Blake!" I'm pretty sure that's Jack

"I saved her!" Blake defended

"Yeah,great job! You got her shot!"

"He was aiming for her head. If it wasn't for me,she would've been killed" I tried opening my eyes again. I blinked a few times and allowed my eyes to adjust to the light. Blake and Jack were too busy fighting to notice I was awake.

Dana finally stepped between them"Guys,quit it! No one could have possibly known this would happen. Eric is in jail and Riley is fine"

I smiled "Yup,all good" they all turned around and I gave them a thumbs up. "Can someone please explain what happened?"

Jack practically marched over to my hospital bed"This idiot almost got you killed,Riley!" He gently grabbed my hand " I almost lost you"

Blake looked so upset and probably thought he was to blame"I'm fine now Jack,just a little sore. Blake saved m-"

Jack cut me off and glared at Blake"Stay the hell away from my girlfriend!"

Toby didn't seem to like that,apparently he and Blake become buddies since I was admitted into the hospital "I don't think that's for you to decide,Jack"

Jack was about to shoot something back when Blake walked over to me and kissed my forehead "I am so so sorry Riley. I swear I'll make it up to you. I'll see you at school tomorrow,okay?" As he exited the room,Jack ran after yelling more cuss words than I would have liked to hear.

Dana's mouth was wide open,while Toby was laughing. I looked at him like he was crazy "What's so funny?"

He chuckled lightly "Nothing Riley,nothing at all"

---------------------------------------------

OKAYYYY! So I know it's short,but I told you it would be. But I'll definitely try to upload more now. In the next chapter you'll find out what happened! And two chapters after the next chapter is going to be really good,and will -hopefully- make you laugh. Okie have a good day,I HAVE SNOWWW. BE JEALOUS,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!