Chapter 7 The Choice Is Yours..

Coach Cameron POV

I watched her lay there squirming and trembling from the things I had did to her . I could tell she wanted me to fuck her but first I needed answers. I shoved my fingers in her juices and watched her moan . As I went in and out I asked her about the situation and how we were gonna fix it . She came everywhere and begged me to stay . I put 2 more fingers in to punish her and watched her head fall back as her pussy opened up to me . She begged and ask me what I was doing to her and told me that she had never felt something like this . I fell face first in her pussy as I stroked it feeling her squirt shoot from her body.

I gave her time to catch her breath as I attached my strap to my boxer briefs . I slowly slid in while holding her belly and asked her" when were you gonna tell me about the baby" I felt her tense up so I started digging in her pussy more until she answered " when ?!!" I said getting angry. "She could barely talked but she managed to tell me she didn't want me to reject her and she didn't know until after we had started fucking around . I asked her who's was it . She moaned and yelled as i begin to slide my strap faster in and out of her pussy she said she didn't know but wasn't sure about keeping it. I stopped for a second and told her I can't be daddy if she's making decisions without me . I couldn't blame her I mean technically I was still married and hoping to end things soon. I kissed her belly and continued fucking her until she begged and pleaded for forgiveness.

I wasn't completely honest either so how could I hold that against her . I untied the blind fold and told her about my wife and that she was there to try and work things out. I also told her I had fell in love with her and didn't want to leave without saying anything. She jumped up " So you going back to her?!" She asked as she grabbed her things . I told her I wasn't sure , I mean it wasn't like we could be together things had got out around school already. I told her yes but I didn't know for sure . She burst into tears and tried running out . Before she could I grabbed her and told her to bow down , she dropped to her knees staring up at me . "I love you Amber and I'm willing to do what I have to in order to make this work" I told her. I wasn't gonna play about the situation either she was sure or she wasn't . I asked her to go with me . I had another job lined up in Atlanta . I could get a place and get her enrolled there and from then on she would be mines , everything wouldn't have to be a secret. She told me she didn't know .. I handed her a folder and told her everything I required would be in the folder if she agreed she could sign it and be packed we would be leaving soon, if she didn't she could stay and I'd never bother her again. I wanted her to be sure and didn't want to rush her into deciding. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and helped her stand "The Choice is yours " I said to her then Told her I'd be waiting for her answer.....

I thought about her all that night. I knew she had been stressed trying to keep the baby thing away from me but I was wondering how far she was? Was she gonna keep it? Who would take care of her ? I figured it wasn't my cousin was but if she decided to sign and agree to being my sub and my misses I could guarantee I"d be everything she needed. I fell asleep and woke up to a message saying everything with my divorce had been finalized and I was free to go . I was overly excited , I had to celebrate. I texted her and asked had she came to a decision but no response. So I guess I'll give it a few more days and see where things turn out to go.

I went to pick up my last few items before I went to celebrate and Rozay (My Ex Wife) was standing in my office . " The divorce is done why you here? " I asked her. She told me she couldn't believe I cheated with a student and was losing my job over her . "Girl we been done and that student is an adult in college , who cares what you think" I tried walking past her and she threw herself on me. " fuck me one more time , daddy" I pushed her away . Her smell and the dress she wore revealed all the curves I use to love about her and I almost fell for it when she bowed down and begged for my strap . I sat in my chair and she hopped on top of me kissing and grabbing my locks. When I looked up I saw Amber standing there with the folder I had given her. She dropped it and ran from my office . I grabbed my things and told Rozay to "get the fuck out" . I looked everywhere for Amber but I couldn't find her . I was worried sick but all I could do was go home...

When I opens the folder I saw that she had signed the contract I wrote up and even agreed to my needs and wants . I never thought she would go for it but she did and now Rozay had fucked it up for me . How was I going to get her back. I know she thinks I took my ex wife back but I didn't . I hope I can get in touch with her before I leave town .......

(To Be Continued....)