Chapter 1

"Cameron? Can you come here please?" Mr. Reynolds called out to his son.

Cameron came running to the living room.

"Yes dad?" Cameron asked.

"I have to go to Canada for a business trip." Mr. Reynolds said.

"How long?" Cameron shrugged.

"I have to move for my entire life." Mr. Reynolds said.

Cameron was shocked at those words. His eyes widened and his mouth remained open.

"But how will I live?!" Cameron asked.

"I have a friend, Calla Her daughter is two years elder than you and is a model. You'll have to live in this same house with her." Mr. Reynolds said.

Cameron made fists and yelled "Oh really? First of all you're going away second, you're leaving me with some girl whom I don't even know?!"

"Calm down, Cam. She's stunning. You know what? You'll fall in love with her before you know it." Mr. Reynolds smiled.

Cameron sighed with his hand on his head and went to his room.

"Cam? We leave in 2 hours! Pack your things!" Mr. Reynolds called out to Cameron.

So for the rest of the time, Cameron packed his stuff.

---------------------------------------------------
"But why mom?" Katie crossed her arms.

"Honey, theirs no other option. That guy needs somewhere to go." Calla explained to her daughter.

"But my apartment has only one bedroom!" Katie said in an angry tone.

"I'm sure it's a double bed." Calla shrugged.

"No way am I sharing a bed with a guy I don't even know!" Katie made fists.

Calla lost her temper "do whatever you want! But whether you want it or not you have to live with that guy!" She screamed.

Katie ran to the bathroom.

"Why does this happen to me!" Katie was screaming and crying. "LIFE SUCKS!!!"

Sometime later Katie went to her bedroom and lay on her bed. Tears rolled down her eyes. She didn't want to live with that guy.

But will she change her mind when she sees him?

To be continued...