Best Cover Finalists✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Wow! ROUND 1- mini-game 1 for BEST COVER is concluded. Thank you to all the beautiful covers that graced this competition. I hope you all like your ranking stickers. 

This is the round where the best two covers of each Team will compete for the ultimate cover champion for SQUID GAME MAKNAE AWARDS 2023.

All the previous scores will not be taken into consideration in this fun round- but your original scores will remain for your final reviews.

In this round, all the team players who didn't make it for the best two covers will vote on their ultimate favorite covers.

But this time it will be a rat race. 

HOW DO YOU PLAY?

Any team player can vote only twice "no other non-participates may vote" 

ONLY TEAM PLAYERS FROM THE MAKNAE-LINE CATEGORIES CAN VOTE.

EACH PLAYER  WILL RECEIVE 2 sparklers🎇to vote for two of your favorite covers.

You may use your Sparkles twice🎇for any cover even, if the player is not part of your team. SO IF YOU STILL WANT TO BE LOYAL YOU CAN USE YOUR ONE SPARKLE FOR YOUR TEAMMATE AND THE OTHER FOR YOUR OPPOSING TEAM, BUT NOT FOR BOTH TEAMMATES. 

NO "BEST COVER PLAYER" MUST VOTE FOR THEMSELVES!!! BUT NB! THEY CAN SEND A BOMB💣 TO HELP ELIMINATE THE COMPETITION.🤣 as an active check!!!

And  you can use your  one bomb💣 to blast any sparkler 🎇 from any COVER  and try to eliminate them from scoring  for the top two positions

1 bomb 💣 =   - 1 sparkler 🎇 lost    

eg. if the COVER GOT 5 SPARKLERS BUT 3 BOMBS

IT WILL BE 5-3 AND THEIR SCORES WILL ADD UP TO  2

THE 3 WINNERS WILL BE 

COVER CHAMPION AND  1ST  AND 2ND RUNNER-UP

THE COVER WITH THE MOST SPARKLERS 🎇WILL TAKE THE HONORS

💨You all will have one week to cast your vote.

NB. ALL TEAM PLAYERS MUST VOTE WITH  2 SPARKLES AND 1 BOMB. if not, participating as an active check 2 points will be deducted from your cover scores which might influence your ranking in the final round.

ALL MASK EXECUTIONERS/PINK SOLDIERS  MAY ALSO PLACE ONE SPARKLE 🎇 ON THE MOST DESERVING COVER. THEY ONLY VOTE ONCE. SO LET THAT VOTE COUNT.

🅱🅴🆂🆃 🅲🅾🆅🅴🆁 🅵🅸🅽🅰🅻🅸🆂🆃🆂

1.