Team Jimin- Mini game 3 Results.✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

"MINI GAME 3: TUG OF WAR -RESULTS

This is the time every Jimin player was waiting for. Let's check it out if you survive the brutal game. Well done if you survive the killer shots from the mask executioners.

But no worries if you are one of the two lowest scores in Team Jimin and are up for execution (elimination).

This is the FINAL MINI GAME for Round 1: The player with the lowers scores will be up for permanent elimination

The TWO Players that are consistently in all three games in the elimination round -will be eligible for FINAL EXECUTION from the Game.

Eg if two players score the lowest in all three games they will be up or executed unless they are safe by a players HEALTH kit

You still have a chance to be redeemed ( saved) by your loyal Team members/Opposing players by them using one of their Health kits 🩹 to save you from the final execution.

Thank you so much for our awesome in-depth reviews.

And now we reveal our TEAM PROTECTOR  Pviscelle for the Team Jimin   Mini Game 3 Thank you so much for the awesome reviews.

Team  Jimin players please don't feel disheartened by the honesty and killer shots you received from the executioners for your awesome blurbs. It sure hooked me.

Congratulations to the survivors of Mini Game 1.3 The Two Top scorers of Team Jimin will automatically be finalists in the Best Blurb/Hook Category.

REMEMBER 1 💣 subtract from your score and 1🔆 add to your PROTECTORS' score

🆁🅴🆂🆄🅻🆃🆂

1:: Rogues and Rages 

 Review: You have a way of narrative, for sure. Also, the way the characters speak volumes even without having released their names is magnificent. Completely mind-blowing. Great work. 

Team Protector Score:18.9/20

Opposing teams' scores - Team Jungkook: -1 💣 +  2🔆 = 0/6

- Team Taehyung: -1 💣     0  /6

2💣- 2🔆= 0

FINAL RESULT- 18.9  / 32

2. Promise 

 Review: It's a pretentious blurb, hooking the readers who enjoy stories of arranged marriages and CEO AUs

Team Protector Score: 12.3/20

Opposing teams' scores - Team Jungkook: 0/6

- Team Taehyung : +1 🔆=  1 /6

FINAL RESULT- 13.3/ 32

3.  Spring Day

 Review: The blurb does its work, nothing exaggerating but only a little since "or so he thought" with ending ellipses is nothing uncommon. Though I understand your reason to emphasize 'Spring Day' since it's the title, it's technically incorrect. There's a comma missing after "no longer stopping him" also, so there's a need to look into the grammar part. 

Team Protector  : Score: 14.8/20

Opposing teams' scores - Team Jungkook: 0/6

- Team Taehyung: +0 /6

FINAL RESULT- 14.8 / 32

4. Treat You Better 

 Review: Just from the first line, even though it grabbed my attention, I perceive that it is an incorrect sentence. It should be "Jimin was her best friend, her first love." There is a repeat of "best friend" in the second line too which you should've avoided because it's already facts, no need to mention it over and over. There's the unnecessary capitalization of words also so it's best if you look into it. Now onto the prompt of the blurb. They all say their books on similar plots are distinct. You would say yours is too. But what makes it different? Foremost, the blurb. Aside from the initial dialogue, anyone can presume the cliché plotline and lose interest. Try constructing a blurb that stands out. You have the ability, I'm sure you can do better. 

Team ProtectorScore: 12.5/20

Opposing teams' scores - Team Jungkook:  -1 💣=  0/6

- Team Taehyung + 0 /6

FINAL RESULT-  11.5 / 32

5.  Lead Me On    

 Review: I love it. It hooks the reader right away even if the story's base isn't something unusual. The words, the relativity, how everything falls perfectly in a few 100 words is exceptional. Only three words. I love it.

Team Protector Score: 19/20

Opposing teams' scores - Team Jungkook:  +🔆= 1 /6

- Team Taehyung +2🔆 =   2/6

FINAL RESULT-  22 / 32

6.   Reminiscences 

 Review: I appreciate the poetical usage of words to frame the blurb. It's exceptional. Truly marveling. But the excerpt taken from the book lacks editing. Since it comes first, I suggest making it sound as amazing as the rest of your work does.

Team Protector Score: 17.9/20

Opposing teams' scores - Team Jungkook: 0/6

- Team Taehyung : +1 🔆=  1/6

FINAL RESULT-   18.9 / 32