Killings chapter 5

This is on the night it all happened
Joes PoV
After alexa went me Zoe and the rest went to our appartment (just pretend they all live together)
And got ready to leave,I got out of my suit and changed into jeans and a top.
When we were all ready to leave I grabbed a jacket and my bags and we all left.
We were walking we didn't know where to just anywhere but here.
Marcus was behind walking slower than the others so I walked back to him.
We were walking for about an hour until we found a motor in with a group of about 10,9 people.
"Hold right there",a man shouted as he aimed a shotgun at us.
We all dropped our bags and put our hands in the air.
"WHO are you",a girl shouted standing beside the man on the caravan.
"I'm Joe and these are my friends Jim,Tanya ,Zoe,Alfie,Marcus,Louise,dan,Phil,and Lizzie."
"Do you need a place to stay"another girl came out from the caravan.
"Yes",Zoe said
They let us in and we stayed there.
Then the next night we were all sitting on a log when walkers broke the fence that was protecting us,.
The fence fell,we tryed to help them but they got stuck and by them I ment
Louise,Phil and Lizzie the walkers bit them and the went after U.S. We warned the people that let us stay and then we ran.
The names of the people that let us stay were Tiffany,jenn,Jenna,joey,Connor and Tyler used to be in the group but they got bitten.back to the list of people that were in the group esra,Coleen,Joe weller,Andrea,ava and Bart i know a lot of people but Joe weller, Andrea,Bart,ava,Coleen,Tiffany and joey got killed over the fence incident that didn't get stuck under the fence they just stayed behind when everyone ran I don't know why they just stayed I think they were in shock but srsly this is the epocolyps an being in shock could kill you.we found a place to stay,in someplace. Called lift vally shopping centre,I can't remember a shopping centre in London called Liffey valley.
Ah well.
We lied down talking for awhile the only ones left were Zoe,me,Dan,Alfie,Marcus,Tanya,Jim,jenn,Jenna and esra.
Esra looked as scared as shit,Marcus was silent ever since Naomi died.after awhile of thinking, I thaught I hope alexa saw the necklace and doesn't forget about me.after about an hour of thinking about alexa I fell asleep.
Jims PoV
*the middle of the night*
I was awoken by the sound of cold breeze,I sat up and noticed Marcus wasn't in his sleeping bag.
I stood up and looked for Marcus,then I saw him stand on a balcony praying looking up into the Sky.
"Marcus are you okay",I asked calmly.
Marcus turned around and shouted,"NO IM NOT FUCKING OKAY".he then turned back around and looked into the sky.
"I'm sorry Marcus about niom-",I was cut off by Marcus screaming at me again,"YOU DONT GET TO BE SORRY YOUR WIFE IS ALIVE MINE ISNT SO TAKE YOUR SORRY AND SHUV IT UP YOUR ASS",then he turned around
"You don't know what it's like Jim"Marcus said calming his voice,"no I don't bu-,"I was cut off once again by Marcus
,"YES EXACTLY YOU DONT"Marcus screamed.
"Are you two okay",I heard a voice from behind me it was jenn.
Jenns PoV
*this is when Marcus first shouted at Jim*
I woke up to shouting(not the best way for a girl to wake up but how and ever),I sat up and noticed Jim and Marcus weren't there.so I stood up and went to look for them,I turned a corner and saw Marcus screaming at Jim,
"YES EXACTLY YOU DONT",I then inturupted by saying
"Are you two okay",trust me to inturupted at moments like these.
Marcus and Jim shot their heads in my direction.
"FUCK OFF JENN I DONT KNEED ANOTHER DICK TO SHOUT AT",Marcus shouted louder at each word.
I knew Marcus before all this happened and he never got angry like this I think it has something to do with niomi.
"okay fine then I'll leave you two",I said, walking back to my sleeping bag I Heard a loud bang that woke all the others we all ran to where Jim and Marcus were last,but esra just tiptoed jeez he is scared as shit.
When we got their we noticed Jim lying on the floor dead he had been shot by Marcus,
"Oh sheeet",esra said
We all turned to him and gave him a look the "too soon"look,
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!",Tanya cryed as she ran over to Jim.
Then Zoe started having a panic attack,
"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM MARCUS WHY"Tanya cryed louder,
"I,I just lost my temper I,I'm so sorry",MARCUS STuttered,
"SHHOOT ME "Tanya sobbed
We all looked at her and befor anyone could stop her she grabbed the gun and pulled the trigger.
BOOM another person gone today.
Marcus picked up the gun and looked at bothe of them
"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HER THE GUN AND WHY DID YOU SHOOT JIM YOE AS-",
I got cut off by the sound of a bullet then I noticed my stomach was hurting I looked down an I was bleeding I fell to the ground my whole life flashed before my eyes then my eyes closed and it was all black.
Jenna's PoV
(Let's just pretend that Jennamarbles and jennxpenn are bffs)
I felt an over whelming sadness
Next thing I knew I lost control i grabbed the gun and shot my self
Then I fell to the ground then I noticed what I had done shit I just wasted my life well I'm dead now nobody can change that I closed my eyes and fell into a long sleep that i will never awaken from.
Marcus PoV
What have I done
I've killed two people
Next thing I knew I picked up the gun I couldn't stop I shot Dan and then looked at the rest" o my god",I just couldn't live with my self after killing all these people I looked at the gun and slowly turned it to me"no stop"Joe shouted,he ran towards me i pulled the trigger and boom I'm dead the last thing I said was goodye I'm sorry.
Zoe's PoV
The only people left in the group are me Alfie and Joe (let's just say esra fainted and fell out a window )
I stopes having a panic attack after a few minutes of looking at the dead bodies I said
"We should leave",it was nearly daylight so we got packed and got on the road again as we walked we tryed to cheer each other up.
Jims POV (ink he's dead but this is before he died)
Jenn left and me and Marcus talked but soon enough he lost his temper,
"Just calm down"I said
"FUVK YOU"Marcus said
Then Marcus pulled the trigger and boom
I'm gone
All I can think about is Tanya,I love you Tanya are my last words

Esras POV I'm just doing pops that died and how they felt
I see blood and then I faint I feel myself drop threw glass and then boom it hits me "shit i don't wanna die wtf did I just do"then I splat on the ground all I can feel is pain, bye Lamhas.

Dans POV
I seen them all get shot I knew I was next Marcus turned to me I was silent and then he shot me.
Tanya's POV
I see jims dead body on the floor
I scream "NOOOOOO!"
Everything goes in fast motion and then I can't believe the words coming out of my mouth I can't control myself I grab the gun and shoot myself at least now I'm with Jim.
Niomis POV *way back in the story ik but a well*
I was at the party in city hall beside the drinks I feel something grab my neck I scraeam I hear people scream my name then that thing bit me on the neck then I closed my eyes and died.

Ik this chapter is very long and sad but I promised a long chapter so you got it see you next time