Would you like to come in

Inko pov
-------------
I was walking back from buying some food and drinks for izukus 14th birthday tomorrow. I walked up the pathway but I saw 5 pro heroes at my door.

"Can I help you with something heroes"?

"Who are you"?-e

I saw izuku run up to me and carry the bags to the kitchen.

"She is my mother".-i

"Would you like to come in"?

Midnight pov
--------------------
I saw the boy holding a sign up saying 'IF SHE HAS INVITED YOU IN THEN ACCEPT....IF YOU DECLINE SHE WILL SEND YOU HOME WITH SO MUCH FOOD IT CAN LAST YOU FOR 5 YEARS...JUST ACCEPT'.

"Sure I would love to come in, I have time but as long as you aren't bothered", I replied. The others has agreed to come in. "Ok but it might be a bit cold" the boys mom said. We walked in and instantly I felt the coldness.

Eraserhead pov
-----------------------
We had just came in and my skin has started to turn blue. I looked up and saw icicles on the ceiling. "Why are their icicles on the ceiling"?! I raised my voice a little. The others looked up and I saw izuku run down the hallway. The next minute I heard a bang.

We went down the hallway and saw ice everywhere. A little kid came out of one of the rooms and said "grandma I accidentally frozen dad again". 'Wait....AGAIN' I thought.

I went into the room and izuku was literally frozen. I picked him up and walked out of the room. "Put him near the fireplace" izukus mom said.

Fatgum pov
------------------
Aizawa put izuku near the fireplace and walked towards us. "What's your name kid"? He was talking to the one who I assume froze izuku. "Izuru...Izuru Midoriya".

Izuru Midoriya⬆️

Izuru Midoriya⬆️

"Is your quirk something to do with ice"? I asked. "Yep. I can control the size, colour, speed, temperature, weight, length and also make is squishy or solid" Izuru replied with a smile on his face. I looked at hawks and something was wrong. "Everything alright hawks"? I asked while I sounded worried.

"I-izuru said 'I accidentally frozen DAD again'". Everyone looked at hawks then Izuru then izuku who has just unfrozen.