Meet the Children pt2

Eraserhead pov
-----------------------

"Alright we need to get these kids to the hospital NOW", midnight screamed. The rest of the children came running out, having bruises and marks on them. One of the kids glasses were broken, "no....take them to recovery girl" I said quickly but calm.

                  At (UA)
-------------------------------------------
Nezu pov
--------------
I was sipping my tea and thinking of how I can do world domination but that was ruined by the cockatoo yelling for recovery girl. I was curious so I went to see what had happened. I walked to where recovery girl was and I saw 1 teenager and 7 children were in beds.

"Eraserhead why are their 7 children and a 13 year old boy in here at UA"? I questioned, I was a little curious. "I thought you knew everything"? Mic questioned.

"That's not how my quirk works".

After they explained what had happened from when they got to the teens house to now I was ready to call the detective.

Later
--------
Izuku pov
----------------
I opened my eyes slowly and they were adjusting to the lighting but I heard a male voice call out "Mr.Midoriya good to see you are conscious".

It was nezu.

I sat up and saw nezu, eraserhead, my children, hawks, fatgum, present mic and midnight all looking at me. "What happened"? I asked. I couldn't remember anything. "You fainted after you saw how Izuo wings were" fatgum said.