Random Evening After Office

💜---Read & comment---
---Don't miss to vote---💜

"Are they are in bedroom??" i mumbled myself while locking the door behind me and took step towards to our bedroom searching for my husband and daughter, i've just came from office, since it's hybrid office days whenever I go to office my husband will take care of our little princess, "how are my cute buns?" I asked in my tired yet joyful tone, i saw he is sitting on the bed while having my princess on his lap and doing some fun faces to make her laugh but i guess it's not working, they flinched by hearing my voice, i took few more steps and hugged my sun and moon at the same time, "so how was your day mommy" he asked in teasing tone by stressing the last word, "not infront our princess" i said & twitched his earlobe lightly for which he let out slight groan "and speaking about my day, it's as stressful as always" i sighed taking my seat beside him, he shifted our princess to my lap and said "i guess she is angry on me for giving powder milk, she didn't drank well and also crying continuously, minutes before you step in only i made her calm, just feed her already" saying this he unbuttoned my semi-formal shirt, "ok ok I'll feed her" saying that i started feeding her, he leaned his head on my shoulder and said "love you mommy" i shook my head in disbelief here he is again teasing me, a sudden thought crept my mind and i spoke "I've asked for another six months of work from home, so that you won't have to take leave for your dance studio two days a week" he lifted his head, i looked into his eyes,

he smiled and placed a small peck on my shoulder and said "it's just two days a week, it's fine jagiya, and about studio my assistants will take care of it after all it's our studio right" he continued "just focus on how to fill the gap in your ca...

he smiled and placed a small peck on my shoulder and said "it's just two days a week, it's fine jagiya, and about studio my assistants will take care of it after all it's our studio right" he continued "just focus on how to fill the gap in your career, moreover you're taking care of her rest of the days in the week even doing your work stuffs, I'm more than comfortable if you ask me to take care of her 8 days a week" he chuckled and snuggled to my neck placed a long smooch and immediately started sucking there slightly "hobaa" i husked his name more like a moan "low key jagiyaaa or else I can't stay in my turn off mode" he said and continued his hickey painting job on my neck like a sincere artist, for my confusion he suddenly backed offed and walked towards door and turned door nob open "hobi" i called him for which he turned, observed my frowned face and said "don't frown those eyebrows or else you'll end up bearing our next child" i wide my eyes and pouted little for which he gave a naughty smirk and drifted out of the room "is he gone insane, acting weird" i mumbled myself moved little towards head board and leaned on it, still having my princess on my lap who's slightly woozing off, after few minutes hobi hopped into the room with two cups on his hand, i already knew what it is, for which i grinned whole heartedly for having him as my partner, he walked towards bed and sat beside me and forwarded one of the cups to me "thanks for the tea, love you hobi" i smiled at him and pecked his cheeks, he placed his cup on bed side table and softly lifted our princess from my lap placed her on baby crib without disturbing her precious sleep and again claimed on bed towards me,i was sipping my tea silently at the same time i didn't miss to observe his hungry gaze on me, "feeling refreshed?" He asked "very much hubby" i said after giving a relaxing breath, suddenly he took a sip from my cup "arghh hobiii" i sulked cause he sipped my tea "don't you have your cup of tea" i whined at him and sipped my tea, before i gulp it he smashed his lips on mine and sucked the tea, he backed off and said something intensely looking into my eyes "you're my cup of tea jagiya can I have you??"i chuckled lowly, after placing the cup on table, encircled my hands around his neck pulling him closer to close the gap between our bodies, i gave a naughty grin and connected our lips but not before saying "your request is gladly accepted MASTER"

Thanks for reading ❤️

---words are mine---
---img credits to real owner---