Chapter 3 Slutt Them Out

(Mariah N Nevaeh)

(Mariah N Nevaeh)

Daddy POV

My head was fucked up bout all this drama with Amber . I mean I moved her out her to be away from all the bullshit and this what I get. It ain't like I didn't know she was pregnant. But the bitch look like me and I'm Daddy ain't no other. I had seen Kimbo a few times in some of my classes but I thought she was female, apparently not. I kept wondering when they had time to link if we had been fucking around back at home. I wondered if it was before or after we start fucking . My head started hurting just tryna figure it out I wasn't playing no games and she had me fucked up.

My new job was similar to the old one coaching the girl's basketball team instead of volleyball. I didn't min I had a degree in training and played all kinds of sports growing up. I trained myself to be good at everything. I looked up and it was the girl from the other day that I told Amber about standing there. She had on a short dress and a throw over with scandals that strapped up around her legs. " Hey coach" she said inciting herself in. I spoke back and asked what was going on. She said she thought she injured her leg running drills the other day and wouldn't be able to make it to pra. "If it's ok with you I could have a look at it and see if you'll need a referral to a chiropractor. She agreed and I took her to the examination rooms where they normally had their physicals some.

When we got there I asked her to show me where it was. She said it was a sharp pain that shot from her calve all the way up to her lower thigh. I pressed and told her to tell me when it hurts. I reached her lower thigh and she let out a moan in discomfort. But Damn it was sexy. I keep pressing until I realized how fine she was. Everytime pressed on her leg her ass would jiggle a little bit . She was chocolate way darker then me and her body was so smooth I knew I had to focus my attention back on her pain. "I will write the referral and you can sit out at practice today, let me know if things get better." I told her to let me know how it goes. She stood up in front of me adjusting her clothes with her ass in my face . She said thanks and left my office.

Amber was calling nonstop but I wasn't ready to talk to her yet. I still needed time to decide if this was a bad idea. I booked a room a few blocks from the school to give myself time to think . I decided to go grab some coffee , y'all know Starbucks my favorite . I ran into Mariah and Nevaeh there . The came up to speak and I could tell from Mariah's walk she really had hurt herself. " how are you girls " I asked. They said they were fine and headed back to the dorms . Mariah had on tights and a crop top. "We'll enjoy your coffee girls and I'll see you at school. " before I could leave Mariah asked if Nevaeh was in any of my classes . I told her I think she has a few period where she comes to workout. I never paid much attention though. She told me that was her girlfriend and if I didn't mind we wanted to train and get some extra practice in on the drills. I agreed and told them we could meet at the gym in a few hours. Since me and Amber were on bad terms I didn't wanna be sitting in the hotel besides , I loved working out.