Made it

Jack awoke very suddenly to a large pressure on his chest. He bolted upright and grabbed at the person who had just lunged onto him and heard a familiar squeak when he did.

He realized that it was Toby as the light in the room flipped on, revealing Tim and Brian in the doorway snickering, Jack unwrapped himself from the blankets and grabbed onto Toby, who gladly wrapped his arms around Jack. They sat there for a bit, together. Brian faked a cough as Tim knocked on the door frame, gaining both of their attention.

They regrettably let go of each other and Toby moved slightly away from Jack positioning himself to face the doorway.

Tim started, "Toby has suffered minor physical injuries, scratches and all that, but nothing much. However it is safe to say that this was a traumatic experience for him, he might tell you what happened he might not respect his decision." Tim said pointing to Jack.

Jack nodded.

Brian continued, "He chose to keep the memories of what happened when Slender offered to remove them, though I don't know why I would of had them removed." Brian gestured to himself and Toby scoffed at him.

"We get it, it's fine, I'm ok- oh- okay." Toby stuttered out.

Tim shrugged and Brian laughed, they turned to leave then Toby lept up at them.

"Hey- uh- can, can you guys stay?" Toby asked

Brian looked past Toby and said, "As long as it's fine with him." Nodding at Jack.

Toby turned expectantly at Jack who shrugged.

Toby jumped around in a circle and said "Yes! Okay -mhn- okay then, snack time?"

Brian left the room and came back with two Walmart bags and tossed them on the bed. One was filled with chips and candies and the other had sodas in it.

Toby hopped over to them and dumped them out on the bed, grabbing ahold of one of the packages of candies.

Jack jumped as Toby flung it into Jack's lap. Then he looked down and realized why he had received it, it was a bag of Hershey's kisses.

Tim glanced at Jack confused and addressed Toby. "Why did you give that to him? You're the one who begged for them at the store."

Jack looked up as Toby rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, "well-" Toby laughed nervously. "I got them for him." He smiled, "They are his favorite."

Jack looked starstruck, to say the least, no one had ever gotten him something like this.

"I thought he couldn't eat that?" Brian asked.

Toby looked back to Jack for him to explain but found that Jack was enamored with the candy in his lap, instead, Toby spoke, "He can eat regular food, he just doesn't need to." Toby turned back to look at Brian. "Plus it doesn't do anything if he does, so he only eats candies and stuff sometimes. He -huh- I mean- he has a sweet tooth. " Toby laughed

Brian turned to Tim "Did you know this?"

Tim gave a shrug in reply and Brian laughed. They both climbed into the bed and sat near Toby, which got Jack's attention. He scooted closer to Toby and the snacks and gently pointed to one of the sodas, looking to Toby for conformation.

Toby nodded at him and Jack grabbed at it. After it was secured Tim asked him "Don't wanna talk?"

Jack looked up at him and shook his head.

"That's okay sometimes Toby goes nonverbal too, that's only when his vocal tics are really bad though," Tim said

"Or-" Brian interrupted "when he is anxious."