Chapter One

Amongst all the noise of the house that's filled up like a ball pit, Emily hears a soft chime from the front door. Sighing heavily, she strides over to the door, her long gold dress shimmering along with her long, brown hair. As she opens the door, a tall, broad man with dark wavy hair and deep brown eyes is presented to her. "Hey, happy birthday!" He smiles sweetly.

Emily curves up the corners of her mouth. "Noah! I didn't expect you to be here. Please, come in."

"What do you mean? It's my best friend's little sister's birthday. Of course I would come." Noah softly chuckles, stepping inside. "Looks like you've got a lot of people here." His deep voice rumbles, overtaking everyone else's chatter. Emily nods her head, reminded of the swarm of family members and friends crowding every room possible. Honestly, she doesn't recall knowing this many people. Noah crosses his arms. "I didn't expect you to be this popular." He jokes.

"You'd be surprised." Emily smirks, making her words sound as convincing as possible.

Throughout the night, all Emily can focus on was Noah. Even though he was the only one who didn't bring her a gift, him being there was better than anything she's received. As people began to leave, giving their last hugs and kisses, Emily only had one last thing she wanted to do. "Bye!" She waved and smiled as a man and woman with silver hair left out the door. When she turned around, she was met by a muscular body. "Oh!" Emily raised her head a little bit to see Noah. She let out a sigh of relief. "Good. I've been looking for you. I wanna talk."

"Talk? About what?"

Emily grabs Noah's hand. "Just come on." Before he could say anything in return, she jogs upstairs into her room. Her bedroom door softly creaked as she slowly closed it, biting her lip. Noah lets go of Emily's hand, resting down on the bed. Click. Emily took a bit of a breath before turning around to face Noah. "I don't want to be an eighteen-year-old virgin."

Noah sits up a little in the bed, blinking a few times. "Okay..."

"I thought you could help me with that." Emily stepped closer towards him.

Noah lets out a breath that almost sounds like a scoff. "Emily, that's not really a good reason to... do that. If you're going to have sex, it needs to be with someone you care for."

Emily crosses her arms. "I do care for you. In a brother-type way. But not in the kind of way that..." She sighs. "Please?"

Noah bites his lip, making him seem even hotter than before. "I don't know."

"I know that if it's with you, it won't have to turn into anything. Just one night." Emily grabs Noah's hands. "For me."

"Okay. And what do I get out of this?" Noah slightly smirks, looking into Emily's light green eyes.

Butterflies flutter around in Emily's stomach. "You get the power of taking a girl's virginity. Imagine how much more dominant that would make you seem towards all you bros. And think of it as your present to me." Emily smirks, holding back a giggle.

Noah licks his lips. "No strings attached?"

Emily shakes her head. "None."

"Alright then. If it's what you want." Noah leans closer, pressing his lips onto Emily's. She wraps her arms around his neck as they roll to lay on the bed.

The rest of the night was nothing like Emily had ever imagined.

Sunlight through the window threatens to blind Emily as she opens her eyes. She rolls over to her side to be met with a shirtless Noah, sleeping peacefully. Wow, his abs looked amazing. Emily took a moment to enjoy how peaceful he looked; His chest slowly rising then falling, his calm smile, the way his lips pursed a little bit. So manly, but also just like a baby. Emily softly caressed his cheek, smiling. Noah's eyes slowly open. He smiles sleepily at Emily. "Good morning."