Ch 2

Danny pov
I was sitting outside of a cafe in Monaco waiting for lando to show up before the season started back up , he wanted to talk to me . I lived in Monaco and after Mercedes said I could go back home I did .

Lando: hey Danny . How are you good ?
Danny : hi lando I'm okay .
Lando: why just ok?
Danny: I'm conflicted about you , Why did you sign with mclaren , you know that they treated me bad.
Lando : How bad ? I only got told some of it .
Danny: When I was a rookie , my teammate was Alonso and they said we would be treated equally but by the second year they started to only care what Alonso said , favouring him because I wasn't getting a lot of points and it kept going it got so bad I started to have problems with my mental health and I had a bit of a grudge against Alonso , after the third year , Zach even though he wasn't the team principal he said I had two years left if I don't stop fighting with team , I would have my contract cut short , the team favoured Alonso and showed it for the next two years , I didn't stay in the garage with them , lando it was so bad the toto knew and he said the Bottas was going to another team and offered me his seat as he would be leaving I said yeah , and the next day I signed the contract .

Lando : I sorry they treated you so bad , but Zach and the team likes me and Carlos and me get along well ( I want Carlos and lando as teammates for longer)
Danny: You don't get it do you ! They will start to favour one driver !

I got up and left , I could care less for him, how can he not it and hate I got .

I was sitting on the plane with Lewis and the team we were heading to spa for the first race of the season ( I know it's not the first race , but for the sake of the story )
Lewis : Have you talked to lando?
I told Lewis what had happened between us.
Danny: No I didn't and he keeps texting and calling and flo keeps asking what happened.
I looked over and I saw toto coming over .
Toto: I overheard what you we're talking about what happened between you and lando ?
Danny: lando wanted to talk to me and i had asked why he signed to mclaren, and then he asked me what happened to me when I was there and after explaining to him what happened. He didn't seem to have a problem with it and said the team likes him.I was angry and walked away from him.
Lewis: I am sorry to hear but you should talk to lando.
Toto: I agree with Lewis. You should talk to him, sometime before the race or after it.
Danny: it's just you would think he would understand what happened to me.

We landed and dropped the bags off at the hotel and to bed as it was quite late .
I got up and was waiting for the team to show and go to the track .
I walked the track with Lewis and saw lando and Carlos ahead of us .
Lewis: you should talk to him.
Danny: no , I don't want to yet .

After a few hours qualifying started , lando and Carlos was p4 and p5 . Max and checco were p1 and p2 , Lewis was p3 . It was my turn and the car was fast and nothing wrong with it. I got p 4 not bad . Land was p5 and Carlos p6 .

After qualifying , I was still in my race suit and walked up to mclaren and I saw Zach.

Zach: what do you want ?
Danny: I want to talk to lando .
Zach: he is in his room .
I walked in and knocked on landos drivers door
Lando: who is it?
Danny: it's Danny .
Lando : enter.
Danny : I am sorry for the other day .
Lando: I accept your apology but can you leave and don't come back .
Danny: why ?
Lando: you are biased and the team isn't the same when you were part of it .
Danny : well bye then .

I walked out fast and left for Mercedes my girlfriend was there waiting for me , kate wolf ( oc I made up) She is Toto's daughter, he wasn't happy at first but he got over it . And was ok with it .

Kate and I left for the hotel .
We arrived at my hotel room.
Danny: He accepted my apology but told me to get out .
Kate : He just needs time to think about . He is your little brother.
Danny : I don't know this time , I don't know .
Kate put her hand in my hair and started rubbing my head .
Kate: it will work out .
We both fell asleep in each other's arms.

An
What do you think?