Ch3

Danny pov
The day of the race . I went to the track early . Soon I was ready and climbing into the car. I could see Kate watching . We were at the start and I looked in the mirror and saw lando glaring at my car and Carlos was pointing his car at me . This is not good . The lights went out and we all raced .

I could tell there was something off with the car . I went into the first turn and the steering wheel was stiff .
Danny: steering wheel is stiff
Re: keep driving be careful in the turns
And that when it got bad I went to turn and I couldn't. Shit. I was on the grass / gravel luckily I saved myself .
3rd pov
It seem as both Mercedes has problems with steering leaving a gap between the red bulls and the  both mclarens are latching up and the Ferrari of Charles  is over taking lando Norris

Time skip to last lap
Oh and it's redbull p1 and 2 . Dannny and lewis are struggling , last turn and Carlos has overtaken the Mercedes  of Danny Norris , Will lando  Norris overtake Charles and he did . Lewis has crossed the line at p3 and Carlos p4 . Lando is going to overtake and is pushed into the barrier by Danny . It's p5 for Danny and p6 for lando .

Lando pov
Lando : what ? He should of done that .
Re: we are checking .
I got out of the car and went to Zach .
Lando: did you see what he did ?
Zach: they cleared him of any wrong doing .
Lando: what? Why? He pushed me in the barrier .
Zach : they said he was just 'Defending' .

Some brother he is , ever since I joined f1 . We haven't been close .  Constantly fighting ,

Danny pov
P5 wasn't the best but it was still good .
Toto: we have a problem with steering but don't worry we will fix it soon .
Danny : thanks .
I saw max verstappen and lando walk over .
Max: oi Danny
I kept walking away
Max: Danny !
Danny: what !
I was getting annoyed
Max : why did you do it ? Huh your own brother .
Danny: we are racing agains each other what do you think?
Max: you are a spoiled person . You didn't think lando could of crashed.
Danny: well that's part of the sport and I don't care ok why would I , like lando said he did t care about what happened.
That's when all of a sudden max lunged for me lando trued to stop him and  I saw seb and Daniel and checco get between us .
Seb: clam down
Danny: fine
I walked away .
An
Sorry it's short .
What do you think ?