Headcanons😡

😡😡😡

y/n pronouns : gender neutral

                                                              ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"I hate this.. this feeling. I hate it. It hurts but it's like it's not so bad... Mina, i just don't know..." You vented you Mina on call. "Hey, y/n... It's okay to feel this feeling. Especially after an argument. And even more importantly, one with your boyfriend." She responded, making you sniff.

Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door. You recognised it instantly.

It was Katsuki...

"Hey.. Mina, i think I'll go... I need some me time... You know?" You sobbed slightly. "Hey, sure, of course, go have some time to yourself and your feelings. Just... Don't overthink anything. Kay?" She responded, not too sad hut not too happy. "Okay.. bye..." You whispered. "Bye, y/n"

There came another knock. "Coming!" You said, stumbling across your messy floor. You haven't had the will power to clean your room after your argument, especially since you just threw things around 'cause you were mad. 

You opened the door, he stood there. Tears in his eyes but jot quite falling down his cheeks yet, hands clenched in fists, a worried look on his face, and he was shaking. "I-im sorry... I'm so so sorry... I shouldn't have yelled... And i know this is bad timing but.. i iust wanted to say I'm sorry.." he whispered, his voice cracking. He started to cry.

"Katsuki!" You whisper-yelled while slamming your body into his. Your face in his chest, arms under his and around his back. "It's okay, I've cried my share.. your turn, let it out.." you said, doing your best to comfort your boyfriend.

A/n : me with no comforting skills...😶

"C-can we cuddle..?" He stuttered, his voice shaky as his tears rolled down his cheeks, a few on your shirt now.

"Of course, love, it's okay..." You whispered.

                                                               ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

A/N : OMG THIS WAS SO SHORT, AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT!! BUT TO ME THIS IS SO CUTE AND GOOD 💗 AHHHH💖