Headcanons⭐ pt.2

Part 2 of previous chapter 💗

                                                                      ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Katsuki landed in the middle of a meadow. It was almost fully covered in (favourite flower) flowers! Your eyes got a twinkle and you widely smiled, making a little laugh.

"What's so funny?" Katsuki asked. "It's so beautiful..." You whispered, changing your fave to a face of admiration. "Heh, knew you'd like this place. I come here to just sit down and do nothing sometimes. Clears my head," he mumbled, smirking slightly.

"These are my favourite flowers.." you whispered loud enough for Katsuki to hear. "Katsuki-san.." you started, "you're amazing." You finished. The you sat down and watched the stars. They truly were pretty tonight.

                                                                 .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"Hey y/n?" Katsuki broke the silence. It's been silent for what felt like hours, in reality only being about 15 or 20 minutes.

"Yes, Katsuki-san?" You calmly responded. "If i asked you out, would you say yes?" He asked, with the most straight face, only a slight tint of punk at his cheeks changing his expression.

Your eyes softened. This was... Unexpected? That was the best word you could think of. "Katsuki..." You breathed, your breath slightly hitching. "I.." you tried to put it the right way.

"I'd say yes. I'd date you Katsuki. I'd probably even marry you." You blurted out before realising what you just stated.

"WAIT! SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN—" you shouted sitting up with your palms on the grass and your legs bent. "Shut up..." Katsuki murmured.

You blushed, his calm voice was so.. attractive? Yes. Attractive. You loved this moment. "What i said is.. true.. but i didn't wanna make things weird between us.." you sighed. "I-I'm sorry, we should go back if it's awkward for you—" you didn't have enough time to finish your sentence before Katsuki pulled you on top of him.

Huh?" Was all you could make out of your mouth. A confused yet flustered expression on your face was begining to appear.

You were sitting on his waist, straddling him with your hips. Your hands on his chest and his hands on your waist. His legs were propped up, and his expression said nothing but 'you're reaction is so damn cute.' 

"Date me." He said.

"I- uhh.." you were confused.. but happy?

"Hurry up, I'm cold and if you say yes we can maybe cuddle.. so hurry up damn it!"

"Of course.? I love you too much to reject this.." you smile.

                                                                      ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

AHHHHHH!!! I. AM. DY - ING AHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ MY FAV CHAPTER SO FARRR EHEHEHEHEHEHE (A LITTLE OUT OF IDEAS RIGHT NOW BUT PLEASEEEE I LOVE THIIS AHHHH) ❤️❤️❤️❤️