•|•|• 6 •|•|•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on Last Born Second Alive:

Releasing my hand from the panel, I made the quick dash through the door. Hearing the eerie voices of mourning arachnids snagging up from behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a quick dash through the door just as it clamped shut. Spider limbs squished between the think bone door. The agonizing sounds of sadness and dread thundered and howled from the opposite side. Blood spewed from between the door cracks, leaving a murder stage in its path. The unease about the act that I committed now fills my soul as I come to an actuality. I collapsed to my knees on the cold floor of moving flesh and metal. Just a moment to process, and all in all, to simply calm down and ease my weary head.

Was it awry of me to accomplish what I had done? How will I live with the burden of slaying a ruler? Why did I do it? I was out of control, lost in the wink of hunger. I couldn't cease myself even if I could. I made my best effort to fight it, but regardless of what had come about within that chamber, I forfeited the battle in the end and submitted.

My heart was stricken with grief, my body shivering from the gush of adrenaline that had crossed through my veins. Tears rippled from my eyes into a rivulet on my face, recollecting every moment of the scene. Every movement from that moment faded into a blur, and I felt my body go numb with chill as the darkness took hold. Hazes of raven fog wrapped around my form, shortening my will to draw breath, and shortly blinding my vision. There would be nothing I could do but to repay for the life is the extent of the death of my vitality and that of the child within me too. The feelings that came back felt all too real to be a simple mere fantasy to the senses.

Once I felt ready to go on, I raised myself and continued on my pursuit of, and hope, for some kind of freedom out of this literal living hell. Furthermore to put some good space between me and those arachnids, if they find some sort of way to get to me from behind the sealed entrance which is however encased in a twilight green crimson crime scene of neogreen spider blood and severed limbs. Knowing me with my meagre quantity of fortune, I'll be struck luckless to wash into the lamps of them ever again anytime momentarily.

Now continuing without the use of a weapon, once again back around to bench one. However, now with the knowledge to somehow enchant living things by seeming to use merely my vocals unaided, this could give me an upper hand in keeping my distance, especially in dark and gloaming locales. I just sighed at the loss. Even without the use of a weapon, that doesn't imply I am quite defenseless as some foes may think.

The stillness of the breeze whistles through like a motherling silent melody being sung. Its echo embraces the uneasiness of my mind as I flow through the hallway as if I were light on my feet. Hearing far-off voices of silent shouts and howling outcries of foe keeps me on grandly lookout and aware. Then an indistinct cry vibrates its propensity through the walls. Chiming like a moan, close yet so alien and misstated as if in an uncontainable enjoyment.

My body quelled in its position, and for a moment, my head began to ache in dismay. I clasped my forehead in anguish as I exhausted through the misery. My eyes closed shut from irritation, the light of daybreak feeling all too irksome and luminous. My eyes rolled back into my cranium slowly in utter discomfort like a flock of vultures pecking their beaks into your interiors simply to fetch a portion of your entrails to replenish their young chicks. Skin contorting and transforming, muscles tearing and contracting to its way of design that it sees fit. I shrieked out like a wailing banshee of the agony, the anguish of the pain unbearable to address. Amidst all the pain and discomfort, its grasp soon reduced and diminished from actuality.