Best Friends

Hey peeps today is Saturday so I have a chance to update so here you go

Hi.my name is Ahnistee.I am 14 and i go to school with my crazy bestfriends and friends.

My friends are DeAsia, Destiny,Diamond, Myles, Jyrone and Dawon.
My bestfriends are Kyla, Azaria, Ajnae,Taylor, and Justin.

We do a lot together.We may even tell each other our deepest,darkest secrets. We stuck to each other like glue. Thats how It always will be, and how I always wanted it to be.

One day in class, me and my bffs we're talking when Taylor asked me the strangest question."Hey Ahnistee,do you like Myles?" She sprung the question on me. I just sat there with this blank expression on my face."Really?" and she was like.She stared into my eyes,knowing the game I was playing."Yes.answer my question" she said with a smirk on her face. I'm thinking about  telling her. When i see Myles in the corner of my eye. "I dont understand the question".But everybody knew that I was just playing, so they all gave me WTF looks.Taylor looked at me and said,"Just answer the question." I answer the question with a Yea, even though she has asked me many times.She knew what my answer was, she just liked to annoy me.As always.

We are all in lunch waiting to get our food, when we get  called up. Everybody ran to be first in line, because on Fridays we have pizza. Everyone tries to get the biggest peice,but it's always just me, Ajnae, and Taylor that do.

If not, we play a little game. When the lunch lady sits a small piece on the table, everyone goes crazy. People in the front of the line start to shuffle to the back. Until someone fesses up and takes the piece.

So after we finished our lunch, we ran upstairs to get in line to go outside. We got stopped by our teacher.We all stopped and she said,"Turn around and get on the green line."

Everybody knew what that meant, it meant we were going outside! We are all in line.And Taylor asked me a question that I've always wanted to hear.

She asked...........

Hey peeps I have FINALLY updated
Sorry it took so long I was busy anyway here is a cliffhanger so see yalls nxt chapter
PEACE