We're Family!!!

Well here we are!! Chapter 3! Please Vote Comment and Follow!! Remember Michaela loves you! Yeah you! I seee ya!! There is a picture of Kayla or Leah(whichever one you want it to be) on the side. JULIA JONES!!!!! So pretty!! Next chapter will be them meeting each other. for the first time. Kayla and Leah are both 17 and Seth is 15. <3 Ah Seth. So smexy and perfect. *She Fangirls Really Hard* Ok im done. HAHAHA Hope you like it. The song of the chapter is Coming Home by Diddy Dirty Money featuring Skylar Grey. I thought it worked. THis is dedicated to my girl Dani. @ThatOreoGirl Love Ya Girl!!

~Michaela~ <333333

Kayla's POV

Before she saw Bella at school. Wayyyyyy before.

I parked my car infront of my mothers home on the outskirts of Pheonix.

I walked in the house and saw my mother on the couch drunk as a skunk.

"AH Kayla you're finally home."

"Mom, I'm right on time."

"Shut up, you little bitch! You always talk back. I'm sick and tired of it. Sit down so I can talk to you!"

"OK."

"Its your 17th birthday right?"

"Yeah."

"I have something to tell you." She slurred again. Gosh I hope she gets done fast. 

"What."

"I'm not your mom."

"WHAT?!" I mean i know we don't look alike at all but... what?! 

"You aren't my daughter. I mean Look at you! You were adopted for God's sake!"

"OK so wheres my real mom then." 

"In Washington, of course."

"Where in Washington?" 

"Shut up and listen!"

I shut up. 

She pulled out a huge wad of money and gave it to me.

 "There's enough to hire a PI and enough to get a plane ticket and still enough for spending money and enough for an apartment somewhere."

"Why?"

"You're leaving."

"When??"

"When you get your shit packed up. That's when!"

"But Mom!"

"I'm not your mother. Go call a Private detective!"

I ran up stairs crying.

As soon as I calmed down I looked online for private detectives. I found one and called. He said to come and tell me everything tomorrow. 

The Next Day

I woke up at 7AM and got into the shower. I sang my heart out while I got clean.

I got out, dried off, and went to my closet.

I pulled out a pretty  white blouse and some cute pink shorts, put them on and went over to my computer.