Chapter 1 Omg Bffs back together!!!,

Bella's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock ringing.

I looked over at the clock. 7:00 Omg I only have ten minutes to get dressed!!!

I ran over to the bathroom, and took my shower. After I was done, I got dressed in grey skinnies, a white v-neck sweater and black and white Vans.

I grabbed my backpack , ran out the door and towards my large orange truck.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

When I got to school I got out of my really old truck and walked up to my friends. "Hey, Guys!" I said to them. "Hey, bells." They all said. Then I walked in and went straight to English. I hate to be late. As I walked in I saw a very familiar face that I haven't seen for a while. "Kayla!!!!!!" I shrieked. "Bella!!!!!!!!"

It was my best friend in the whole wide world, Kayla. Truthfully Kayla looked just like my friend, Seth's older sister, Leah.

I walked over to where Kayla was sitting and sat next to her.

"Hey, Kayla.what are you doing in forks?"

"Um I moved here."

"Why? If you dont mind me asking."

" Well, its a long story."

"Then you can tell me at lunch. Hey do you wanna hang out with me today at LaPush?"

"Yeah actually i have to go there today after school so that would be good."

"Okay."

Just then the teacher came in. The bell rang.