5

"And they found her on the bathroom floor. And her—her eyes." Charlie stutters, looking from Sam to me before saying. "They were gone." She sighs as Dean sits on the park bench right next to her. I opt to stay standing while Sam leans against a nearby tree.

"I'm sorry." Sam says, his voice low and apologetic.

I glance at Dean as he sighs. I raise my brows, urging him to at least set his hand on her shoulder or something.

He raises his shoulders and widens his eyes as Charlie continues. "And she said it." She says as Sam I make eye contact. "I heard her say it. But it couldn't be because of that." She shakes her head. "I'm insane, right?" She asks, her eyes catching mine.

"Absolutely not." I say as Dean mutters a small 'no.'

She drops her head as she says, "Oh God, that makes me feel so much worse."

Sam takes a step forward and sets his hand on her shoulder. I narrow my eyes at him for a moment before he begins to speak. "Look. We think something's happening here." He glances at Dean. "Something that can't be explained."

Her eyebrows crease as I say, "And we're gonna stop it but we could use your help." I tilt my head to side as her face contorts into confusion.

"How?" She asks and I glance at Dean, who's thinking the same thing as me.

"You're gonna help us break into Jill's room."

----------

"You really think this is gonna work?" I ask, fiddling with my uneven nails.

"We're about to find out." Sam sighs and the window opens. He glances back at me and motions for me to go forward.

I glance back at Dean as cock an eyebrow. "Give me a boost?" I ask.

He laces his fingers and mutters a small, "Why not choose the giant?"

I chuckle as I set my converse on his hands and grab the ledge . "Because you're shorter." I grunt as I pull myself up. I swing my legs inside as I turn around to face Dean. "Don't think I didn't just feel you checking out my ass either, Winchester." I disappear inside before he can respond.

I see Charlie staring into a nearby mirror as Sam tosses a duffle bag onto the floor.

As Sam climbs in, I walk over to her, but she doesn't seem to notice me, so I set my hand on her shoulder, startling her.

"Hey," I mutter as she turns and makes eye contact with me. "You okay?" I ask and she nods before turning to the boys.

"What did you tell Jill's mom?" Sam asks her as I glance around the room.

"That I needed to say goodbye." She murmurs, which causes me to shoot Sam a look.

"Trust us," Dean says before sticking a flashlight in his mouth, while messing with the batteries in his hands.

I roll my eyes before walking over and grabbing it out of his mouth and setting on the nearby table. "This is for the greater good." He says while still staring at me. "Hit the lights." He says and take a step back, not liking our proximity.

Charlie turns off the overhead light and Dean turns on his blacklight at the same time.

"What are you guys looking for?" Charlie asks.

Sam grabs a camera as he answers, "We'll let you know as soon as we find it." He hands me the camera and mutters a small, "Can you figure out how to turn on the night vision?"

I stifle a small smile as I hit a button and hand it back to him. He points it at Dean and his first reaction is to put his hands on his hips and smile. "Do I look like Paris Hilton?" He asks and I snort.