The Real You

@Green_monster as Yeslia

@MrzBreezeyoumadbro as Nia

CopyRight©

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 1 of 21: Vacation Ends

Smack! The alarm clock falls deadly on my face from its endless vibrating. I angerly grabbed and ripped the cord out of the wall to stop irrataing beeping. I smack it back on my shelf above my head not even noticing the time it said. As ears relaxed from the tantrum,I massage myhead to sooth the pain. I saty staring at the posters on my ceiling of one direction. Then I look to my side and see on my wall all my posters of mindless behavior. I stare at princeton's fine self and wipe the drule coming out of my mouth. I laugh in my head,"Im drooling over a guy who dosenteven know i exist!" Anyways I dont care I still think he's cute. I suddenly hear foot steps from the hall outside my door. I jump off my bed and run to the closet. I hear my mom slam the door open. My puppy, prince, barks from the mini heart attack mom just gave him from the hard slam.

"Yeslia! I know your in the closet, get out!" She screams.

I don't know how she knew I was hiding in the closet, maybe because of my habbit of going in there when my moms looking for me. Maybe she's psychic. Yea thats probably it. I come out of the closet slowly, smileing like a horse on crack.

"Hurry up yeslia!! We have to be at Richmond high's orientation at 8:00am!" My mom said angerly. She got out my room screaming for me to get dressed. I closed the door and stared at the clock. It said 6:50am. I went to the bathroom and took a hot-10 minute shower. I got out singing to mindless behavior. I slipped my clothes on and moosed my light brown, medium long, curly hair. I was having trouble with my bangs again. They were so hard to staighten! I did what i could with themand kissed my prince goodbye and headed down for breakfast. I ate some waffles and drank some orange juice. My mom and I ran to the car. It was 7:35 and the ride would take about 10 to 15 minutes. We got there at 8:10. I saw all the new freshmans exited to come to a new school and the returning seniors exided its finally their last year.

I noticed this black girl. She was tall and looked pretty. Popular pretty. She noticed me staring at her and i tried to exchange smiles with her. She made this strange mean-looking face and laughed at me with her other popular looking friends. I quickly turned away hope that stupid laugh wasn't made for me.

When my mom parked the car i told her i wasnt coming out. She laughed in my face and said i had to. So we got out the car and got in the enormous line of kids and parents. I noticed this amazing looking guy. I just couldnt stop starring at his Justin bieber hair and muscle like body. I heard everyone calling him Hunter. Thats one thing i already know about him. Then the worst thing that could ever happen happened. I saw the girl,the mean one i saw before, run up and hug him. Then she kissed him! Hunter was her boyfriend? It made sense since they were both the most popular kids in school. Well thats 2 things i know about him.

It was finally our turn to turn in our forms and go around and get our books. It didnt really take much time. I tried to stay away as much possible from Nia. (I found out her name because her friends were calling her that.)