One Night Before

Its been three weeks since I went to my school and saw that cute guy Hunter.(Again dieing inside!) Tommorow will be my first day coming back to this school.( Since I already did three misrable years of school.) Just two more years to go. I was sort of sad coming to this school again because my best friend left to florida and wouldn't be coming back. But stupid mom said I had to since it was close to our house and helped us "save gas." Whatever, i didn't care anyways.

It was dinner time at my house and my mom was giving me a whole bunch of safety procedures and lots of other crappy boring stuff like, "Dont let any boys touch you." or "Remember to take extra pads (even though i barly got off my period.)" and even "If you really get tempted to have sex with a boy.."

MOM!! I cut her off before she could say any more shit that i didn't care about. After i finished eating my amazing mac&cheese I went up stairs and lisened to my 1 Direction cd. If only my mom would let me go to at least to someones concert i would love her forever(not that long.) I listened to my cd until i feel asleep.

***Hunter's prov***

Tommorow will be the first day of senior year for me and I'm kinda excited. I'm hoping to see my girlfriend Nia. Its not the same just texting and calling her i need to see her, hold her, kiss her. I just need her by my side. Even though sometimes she can be rude or mean to other girls, something inside of me tells me i love her and need to stay with her.

I went down stares to my living room and heard a bunch of noises. I turned on the light switch and i accidentally waked in on my mom and a stranger.(If you know what I mean.) My moms always picking up strangers on the street and bringing them to the house. she's really disgusting.Its really embarassing especially since my friends come over and see her dressed like a hoe.

"HUNTER!!" she screamed.I went running to my room acting like i didn't see anything.(Even though i did.) Im used to it so i just turned on my music and tried to forget the whole thing. Then i brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

***Nia's Prov***

I just came back from the mall and i bought these cute shoes.I went up stares while waving to my parents showing them i came back from the mall. "Nia!!" they shouted at me. "Yes daddy?" I asked in a fake, sweet girl voice.

"Honey you can't be out this late tommorow is a Monday and you have school."

I turned over and looked at the clock it said "11:13pm" "Daddy its not even that late" i said in a sad kind of voice. he looked at me and turned to watch the T.V. That gave me the signal that i could go upstairs and just not do it again. My life is amazing i always get what i want. So i went upstairs changed into my pjs, brushed my teeth then texted goodnight to Hunter and went to sleep.

Well thats one more chapter i know its kinda boring and its short but oh well. ^.^ Judylovesyou babes ^.^ COMMENT ME YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE. ( i take critisizms)