X •~-~• "Tell Me That You Love Me Too"

S2E7 - OGA FOR OGA

ANGEL AND FIVE skidded to a halt on the side of the road. Five had picked up Angel before they went looking for Vanya. When Five showed up at her apartment, he was gentle to not hurt her as she woke up. He made sure to be quiet since he knew she would have a hangover.

"Five?" Angel mumbled as she peeled her eyes open.

They stared at each other for a moment as Five recalled the events from the night before.

"What's on your neck?"

A dark purple bruise morphed into what looked like a mango just underneath his jaw. He placed his hands over it before coming to her side.

"We have to go, Angel," Five mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Angel squinted her eyes as she sat up, rubbing her head as it throbbed.

"43 minutes. We get to go home, no doomsday, no apocalypse, no nothing,"

Angel furrowed her eyebrows at him, "You took the job?"

Five sighed, "I did."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Angel sat up.

"You have a hangover," Five shoved his hands in his pockets, "And don't tell me that you don't because you drank. A lot."

Angel burped. It tasted like vodka, tequila, and mixed with a little bit of barf. Five grimaced.

Angel shook her head and looked back up at Five, "So, what's on you're neck?"

"Nothing important," Five gnawed on his bottom lip.

Angel furrowed her eyebrows and stood, "Is that a hickey?"

Five coughed and turned to the door, "We've got to go!"

"Five!" She grumbled, rubbing her head.

He chauffeured Angel to the car, and they began to drive. Angel sat in the passenger seat, leaning her head against the cool glass, groaning with every bump that Five hit.

"Five," she groaned.

"You shouldn't have drank so much," Five retorted.

"You shouldn't have let me," she snarled.

Five scoffed, "Yeah because I totally let you scarf down four whole margaritas."

She rolled her eyes and opened the glove compartment, "You at least could've stopped me. Hell yeah, sunglasses!"

Five gave her a side glance, "What do you mean I should've-"

Angel interrupted him by turning the music all the way up on the radio, which played Put Your Head on My Shoulder by Paul Anka.

Five turned to look at her with an incredulous look, before reaching over and turning the radio down, "How bad is this hurting your head right now?"

Angel laughed and turned the radio back up, "I can't hear you! Music's too loud!"

Five shook his head and turned back to the road, letting her damage herself.

"Put your lips next to mine, dear!" She screamed, kicking her feet up on the dash of the car, singing the song. "Won't you kiss me once, baby? Just a kiss goodnight. Maybe, you and I will fall in love..."

Five smiled, "People say that love's a game-"

Angel gasped, "Five!"

He let out a laugh as he continued singing, "If there's a way, then I'll find it someday, and then this fool will rush in!"