Intro

y/n is very cheerful personality and she is very bold girl.....she is the daughter of one of the richest man in the city....its her 3rd year in the college....so she has one and half year left to complete her collage.

y/n pov:-
I woke up because of the annoying alarm...ughhh.........

alarm:- ring ring ring ring.......

y/n:- SHUT UP BITCH......ugh.....

author pov:-
she was so done with the alarm that she has to wake up.....

y/n:- Ok y/n its another day..... another morning that you need to survive in the college....

Author pov:-
actually you have to submit a project in your college.... which you didn't done yet.
not let's get back to the story

Then you started doing your morning routine.
(this is what you wear)

y/n:- eomma....i am ready ...taddaa....

mrs kim:- oh my y/nshiiii is looking so pretty as always.
(while putting the food on the table)

y/n:- eomma why the house so empty today???...where is mrs choi (y/n's house made)

mrs kim :- actually she called me yesterday night that she is not feeling well...so i suggested her yo take leave..

(y/n while chewing the sandwich) ohhh...

y/n:- and eomma also please suggest appa to take some rest..... did he again overtime his work in the office???

mrs kim:- hmmm....I suggested him ....but he always gets mad at me(chuckling)

author pov:-
after that they both here a car horn.......all the eyes went on the door.....