who is he??

author pov:-
(then he drove off)

jennie:- oh my god y/n .....did he just again come to our college...ehhhh(excited)

y/n - (while walking towards the locker) why tf are you overreacting.....he just drop me because i was getting late.

jennie:- oh myy.....how caring brother he is....(while getting excited)

Author pov:-
Actually jennie have a huge crush on yoongi and y/n knows that..... that yoongi is a part of mafia community....and that attracts her towards him the most....

y/n:- yeah....yeah.. whatever let's go to our class if you don't want any detention.

mr kang(y/n professor):- ok students submit your project which I have given to you three days ago

y/n:- shitttttt........i have forgot about it.

mr kang:- I have only 64 project and there are 65 students....who is he or or she.....who didn't submit his or her project yet???....can you please stand up (in a taunting tone).

(y/n while smiling awkwardly....she stood up)

y/n:- sorry sir....i forgot about it.

mr kang:- principal office RIGHT KNOW...

                        time skip
       (she goes to principal office)
                *knok*  *knok*

            (cp = college principal)            

cp:- come in

y/n enter's in the office.....her eyes landed in a tall, mascular man who was sitting opposite to c/p.....

Then suddenly they make eye contact.

He was wearing all black with black mask

unknown:-....ok ..i don't know anything i want this by tomorrow by any how ....ok now i should take a leave now....

he stood up....y/n and c/p to ....in fear...

c/p:- oh mr jeon .....i will arrange it by tomorrow....

then he leaves while eye contacting with y/n....