another day

author pov:-
after that ...they hear a car horn....all the eyes went on the door

yoongi:- (while entering in the house) ...yess ,yess....I will send it by tomorrow...

author pov:-
yoongi is y/n's step brother but she always treated him like his real brother....and same goes to yoongi...he always treated y/n like his real sister..... when was only 3yrs old y/n's parents adopted him.... because they wanted a child and they treated yoongi like their own child.....(ok now lets get back to the story)

(yoongi's eyes landed on y/n....who was eating sandwich very peacefully)

yoongi:- (he removes his phone from ear) yahhhhhh.......you don't have to go to college???....

(y/n eyes got wide) shitttttttttt

y/n:- oppa please drop me because i don't have time to take a bus.... please.....

yoongi:- (sigh)...ok...sit in the car

mrs kim:- y/n go fast you have only 17min left .......and take care...
and yoon drive safely (sigh) these kids

author pov:-
y/n rush towards the car and yoongi started driving

yoongi:- I TOLD YOU HOW MANY TIME.......BE PUNCTUAL WITH TIME....BUT YOU NEVER LISTENED TO ME..

y/n:- YAHHHHHH...... don't shout at me like this.... today i woke up early okk....it just i was talking yo mom that why i am late.....

yoongi:- (while speeding the car)   stop making excuses

yoongi:- (while speeding the car) stop making excuses.....

author pov:-
they reach the college....

yoongi:- ok by ....if you need any help just call me okk...

y/n:- hmm....by oppa....

yoongi:- by take care
(and he drove off)